Culture Shift: "Kellie Harper is tough, and the Lady Vols appreciate it"

Getting in is expected, winning a game is successful, sweet 16 is gravy.
They will get in and win a couple of games, they are not lacking talent to be a NCAA team. No final four this year perhaps not even an Elite 8 team but I see no reason they will not make the Sweet 16.

Really it's all roses and buttercups right now. I do believe this team is working harder than they ever have. But that compares them to their past, which wasn't very hard. The question is are you working harder than Miss State, South Carolina, Baylor, Oregon, UConn, etc. Do you even know how hard those teams work? I am glad this is harder than last year, but last year was easy. Perhaps instead of saying we are working harder, it might me more appropriate to say we are working less easy. (Just thought a different point of view was needed. CKH still needs 2 years to show serious improvement. )

Kellie Harper is tough, and the Lady Vols appreciate it
Quotes:
“I think she is pretty much preparing us for life,” Davis said. “How you react is pretty much all you can control. Our reactions — they have to get better, and she knows that.”
Sophomore Zaay Green said practices are much more challenging under Harper than they were last season...“She’s real tough — she isn’t playing games,” Green said. “She was like, ‘When adversity hits, what are you going to do?’ We were like, ‘OK, we’re going to play.’”
“Every time we even look like we’re putting our heads down, she’s on us,” Brown said...“I love that she does that because that can really hurt teams. I think that, as the season progresses, that’s going to be an aspect of our game that we may not need to worry about anymore.”

Thanks for posting this..Good read.....

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back