Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Why do you have him on ignore? That's lame.

I was trying it out right after we got the new system and I used him as the guinea pig. He thinks I'm a dick anyway so I just never changed it back. Really don't care either.

Reactions: Souce
Any of you seen this King Arthur, from 2004?

th
Is it a Braveheart spin off ?

Reactions: Souce
I wish Keira Knightley had bigger boobs. Any boobs at all would be an improvement.

You are something of an everyman snob. You've your own notion of what collection of characteristics comprise the average Joe, and you arbitrarily deem others to be outside your parameters for inclusion, acceptance. In this regard, you are not of generous spirit. You own this somewhat pridefully.

I post this without malice, Behr. I actually like you, though you've made it apparent that you do not return the sentiment.

I trust most everyone here in the zone, and have told them many times over the years, if they had a question on whether or not I was being serious or joking about something, simply ask.

All that crap you just typed is just condescending horse chit. You know nothing about me and your arrogance in thinking you do just makes me care even less.

That's all the explanation you get and you didn't deserve that.

Reactions: 508mikey and Souce

VN Store

Back