Culinary, Arts, Thread.

stackin benjamins?
tenor.gif

Reactions: theFallGuy
The fish don't care where you bought the rod and reel. HA
How heavy you going on the rod and reel?
I love those Daiwa Black Golds, the old ones. They're tanks.
A lot of those panhandlers swear by the old Penn Greenies.
But, maaaan, if you can latch on to a Daiwa Coastal, those things are SMOOTH. I think they might be discontinued, though.
Edit: all spinning reels
I've got a couple of big lews combos, and 2 Shakespeare. They're actually catfish combos, but I've always used these kibd for surf/pier rishing. They'll work till they don't😂

Reactions: GordonC
I've got a couple of big lews combos, and 2 Shakespeare. They're actually catfish combos, but I've always used these kibd for surf/pier rishing. They'll work till they don't😂
I did this search for you on Pierandsurf.com. I'm a mod over there, but our site traffic has really declined the past 3 or 4 years. I'm not on there much these days.
I searched san blas, and a few things popped up. Maybe they'll help. ????
Tight Lines
Search results for query: san blas

Reactions: joevol33
I did this search for you on Pierandsurf.com. I'm a mod over there, but our site traffic has really declined the past 3 or 4 years. I'm not on there much these days.
I searched san blas, and a few things popped up. Maybe they'll help. ????
Tight Lines
Search results for query: san blas
Thanks, I need all the tips!😂

I've been running around with my buddy trying to find him "the perfect fishing rod". He spent $150 on a rod, $200 on a reel, and $100 on line. I told him it's gonna be funny when i catch more with my $39 combo from Walmart that I've had for years!
Don't start fly fishing.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back