Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Went to COSTCO today on a resupply trip.

View attachment 174431
And this ones mine...I done licked it.
Is that A-5 Wagyu . They say you barely have to chew it and it's raised stress free they also feed it organic food. And they keep track of the bloodlines. They also give the cow messages and let it breed alot. It's one of the reasons it's so expensive. Eat it medium rare

Reactions: malinoisvol
Is that A-5 Wagyu . They say you barely have to chew it and it's raised stress free they also feed it organic food. And they keep track of the bloodlines. They also give the cow messages and let it breed alot. It's one of the reasons it's so expensive. Eat it medium rare
We haven't hit the lottery yet. Lol

This is the way I do my stake and I poke hole's to help the marinating process.

Directions:
Mesquite Marinade: 1/4 cup oil; 1/4 cup water; 2 lbs. chicken, pork or beef. 1. Mix marinade mix, oil and water in small bowl. Reserve 2 tbsp. marinade for basting.

@Behr be like...

snob.jpg

This is the way I do my stake and I poke hole's to help the marinating process.

Directions:
Mesquite Marinade: 1/4 cup oil; 1/4 cup water; 2 lbs. chicken, pork or beef. 1. Mix marinade mix, oil and water in small bowl. Reserve 2 tbsp. marinade for basting.

What is basting?

I appreciate you sharing something new with me that I was unaware of. I will now be educating myself with other culinary products offered at Target.
I get my seasoning at Food city they have great thick stakes also. Target just happen to be the site that popped up when I Googled it.

VN Store

Back