Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Good gracious this food is good. Smoked two racks of ribs, and some chicken thighs and legs from that local all natural place. Made some baked beans, but cut up onion and green pepper, and simmered in real maple syrup, then added the beans, mmm. Last, but not least, some homemade macaroni using a recipe from Sunshine,@volwindy .

Good gracious this food is good. Smoked two racks of ribs, and some chicken thighs and legs from that local all natural place. Made some baked beans, but cut up onion and green pepper, and simmered in real maple syrup, then added the beans, mmm. Last, but not least, some homemade macaroni using a recipe from Sunshine,@volwindy .
My grandson loves mac & cheese , whats the recipe again ?

My grandson loves mac & cheese , whats the recipe again ?
12 ounces of pasta
1/3 cup of sour cream
1 10 ounce can of cheddar cheese soup
1 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
6 tablespoons of butter
4 cups of shredded cheese
2 cups of sharp cheddar

Windy can correct me if it's wrong, but that's what I have written down. Most of the time I double everything, and do it in a crockpot for a few hours.

Reactions: 508mikey
You mean you simmered in A1 probably

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back