'22 CT DT Jeffrey M'ba (JUCO)

Garner isn't getting "out recruited". If we didn't even bother doing an in home after the official, that should be quite telling.

It might mean his Mother sealed the deal while here. Maybe not. But I cannot believe the overreaction to a CONCLUDED thought by a guy linked to a rival site. Not a quote from the player or famiily. I am hoping the notifications he referenced that AU and Mizzou get will be different than the one we get. We all will have to wait and see.

It might mean his Mother sealed the deal while here. Maybe not. But I cannot believe the overreaction to a CONCLUDED thought by a guy linked to a rival site. Not a quote from the player or famiily. I am hoping the notifications he referenced that AU and Mizzou get will be different than the one we get. We all will have to wait and see.
It's hard to imagine that it's Auburn, when mom only saw UT and Mizzou.

Most of these journalists are guessing and spinning these guesses to get clicks.

We may not get him, but I can say "vol" and probably be as close to knowing as these guys.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Has anyone thought that Tennessee didn’t visit because they felt really GOOD and saw no recent to visit? Maybe he told them that he’s good to go to the Vols and to go spend time on other prospects???

That’s what I thought after thinking about it for a minute. Could have sealed the deal with mom last weekend. Who knows. We are gonna find out. It’s hard to believe anything Keith says though I know that.

Has anyone thought that Tennessee didn’t visit because they felt really GOOD and saw no recent to visit? Maybe he told them that he’s good to go to the Vols and to go spend time on other prospects???
I thought he was leaving the country.

Most of these journalists are guessing and spinning these guesses to get clicks.

We may not get him, but I can say "vol" and probably be as close to knowing as these guys.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Bingo…and Niebuhr knows his fan base really well…they don’t tolerate anything less than blind homerism

It doesn’t sound like he’s a Vol Lock from what these guys are saying. Well at least we still have a chance, really hope we get this kid.

Sounds like nobody really knows. You could definitely read the UT guys’ comments (or, more to the point, what they aren’t saying) to suggest that M’ba is unlikely to be a Vol… but then again, Callahan said this yesterday, so… just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still think Tennessee has as good of a shot as anyone.

Has anyone thought that Tennessee didn’t visit because they felt really GOOD and saw no reason to visit? Maybe he told them that he’s good to go to the Vols and to go spend time on other prospects???
In recruiting, if you’re thinking like that, you probably aren’t very good at recruiting. Always be closing.

VN Store

Back