'22 CT DT Jeffrey M'ba (JUCO)

Top 10 and Michigan is not one of them. Seems odd.

M’ba was set to officially visit Ann Arbor for the game against Ohio State next Saturday, but that visit is off, M’ba told Maize n Brew Tuesday afternoon. “Nope, I will not visit Michigan (anymore),” M’ba said. Instead, he will be visiting Auburn for its game against Alabama. But not only will he not be visiting Michigan for The Game, but he won’t be visiting Michigan at all, effectively ending this recruitment for the Wolverines. M’ba did not want to expand on why he won’t be visiting Michigan, but reiterated he will not be visiting Ann Arbor at all for the rest of his recruitment.
Update on elite JUCO DL Jeffrey M’ba

M’ba was set to officially visit Ann Arbor for the game against Ohio State next Saturday, but that visit is off, M’ba told Maize n Brew Tuesday afternoon. “Nope, I will not visit Michigan (anymore),” M’ba said. Instead, he will be visiting Auburn for its game against Alabama. But not only will he not be visiting Michigan for The Game, but he won’t be visiting Michigan at all, effectively ending this recruitment for the Wolverines. M’ba did not want to expand on why he won’t be visiting Michigan, but reiterated he will not be visiting Ann Arbor at all for the rest of his recruitment.
Not a fan of the Shirtless Sleepover, it seems.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Thanks. Wonder what happened?

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
I’ll be interested to see if some higher profile recruits will start looking at HBCUs with NILs and some well known coaches are entering the coaching ranks. Not tons, but a few.

Prime got a couple last year. I mean one was his son but they were 55th in rankings

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back