Crystal Dangerfield

Come on now. Don't be upset with the OP. I think we should continue the post to its logical conclusion. From now on all scholorships must go to players who have completed at least two years at a certified Tennessee high school.o_Oo_O

I have to admit that I wonder every now and then how good my Mizzou Tigers would have been the last two or three years if Napheesa Collier had stayed in state. But I doubt that she'd have gotten a National Championship and four Conference and Conference Tourney Championships and been a #6 draft pick. If she was graduating high school this year we might have a better chance. It's always tough when a kid in your school's state goes elsewhere and has a great career.

And would Oregon have won the NC this year if Westbrook had stayed home?

Unfortunately, over the past few years you can wonder if some of Holly's recruits would have been better off elsewhere. Hopefully, those days are over.

I have to admit that I wonder every now and then how good my Mizzou Tigers would have been the last two or three years if Napheesa Collier had stayed in state. But I doubt that she'd have gotten a National Championship and four Conference and Conference Tourney Championships and been a #6 draft pick. If she was graduating high school this year we might have a better chance. It's always tough when a kid in your school's state goes elsewhere and has a great career.

Unfortunately, over the past few years you can wonder if some of Holly's recruits would have been better off elsewhere. Hopefully, those days are over.
Dangerfield is developing quite well under
one of the league's greatest coaches.
The last part almost made me choke saying
it.
Playing for Geno and progressing is far
greater than playing for Holly and underachieving

Dangerfield is developing quite well under
one of the league's greatest coaches.
The last part almost made me choke saying
it.
Playing for Geno and progressing is far
greater than playing for Holly and underachieving

Yeah, but she was seduced by the Dark Side and went to play for the Evil Empire.

Mizzou with Cunningham, Collier, Smith, Frericks, Porter and their assortment of blonde, ponytailed 3-point shooters would have been nasty good. At least as good as any of the teams that won NCs since UConn's last win.

Or if Sug Sutton would have stayed.

VN Store

Back