Crystal Dangerfield

xtpsrh08123

Thank you for leaving the state of Tennessee to become a huskie where im sure you thought you would win multiple championships ! You are now 0-3 and on track to become the first huskie to not win a championship in her 4 yrs in more than a decade. #Congrats

Reactions: NoBackBoard
Thank you for leaving the state of Tennessee to become a huskie where im sure you thought you would win multiple championships ! You are now 0-3 and on track to become the first huskie to not win a championship in her 4 yrs in more than a decade. #Congrats

you know she's only 20 right and that she can go to school where ever she wants?

She’s got more final four appearances than any current lady Vol so she’s still probably happy with her decision

I was about to say... Dangerfield went to the FF while the LVs were home posting on social media. I can’t believe a Lady Vol fan would make a post like that given the current state of the program!

You know, posters like the OP probably make C.D. really glad that she did indeed "leave the state of Tennessee."

But the poster has a point; just think what would happen if all kinds of people left one state and moved to another on mere personal whims like going to their dream school, pursuing job opportunities, marriages, wanting to be closer to grandkids and god forbid just wanting to live somewhere else.

I shudder to think what such anarchy would look like.

Last edited:

that made a lot of sense...i didn't realize that the Lady Huskies had won any championships

I love Orange and UT all sports, but, just because we are deep rooted in orange doesn't mean everyone in the state loves the Vols. Kids need to go to school where they will love and support it, no matter where it would be.

If people hated your kids for the choices they made that they felt were right for them...well...this would have been a post you would not have made.

I would have said and posted w.e. i felt. Thats the purpose of living in america. Freedom of speech

You would be surprise how many people feel this way x. Some “fans” send nasty, nastymessages to kids that announce they are going out of state. Ask Brooks who said he was going to Kentucky instead of his home state of Indiana.

Reactions: mcannon1

Most laughable post that I have seen on this board.

VN Store

Back