Crushing Defeat...

aaronvol

I never rejoice in the difficulty of others. I understand that this business of college football has it's stresses. Families make a place a home, have dreams about being in a place for some time, make friends, etc. However, it feels good not to be on this end of a postgame presser. For whatever reason (62 points and could have been 82) this loss was crushing for Mizzou. If you watch this video prepare to see a completely deflated coach. Now, if we can only make coaches and teams that actually matter have some pressers like this going forward (even though I kind of hate it for guys like Eli, not so much for some others to be named at a later date). POSTGAME PRESSER: Eli Drinkwitz Week 5 vs Tennessee - YouTube

I never rejoice in the difficulty of others. I understand that this business of college football has it's stresses. Families make a place a home, have dreams about being in a place for some time, make friends, etc. However, it feels good not to be on this end of a postgame presser. For whatever reason (62 points and could have been 82) this loss was crushing for Mizzou. If you watch this video prepare to see a completely deflated coach. Now, if we can only make coaches and teams that actually matter have some pressers like this going forward (even though I kind of hate it for guys like Eli, not so much for some others to be named at a later date). POSTGAME PRESSER: Eli Drinkwitz Week 5 vs Tennessee - YouTube

conan.jpg

I actually just watched it--and I'd cut the dude a little slack. He just got his ass handed to him by a team Vegas had losing by three, and there were no questions directed to him about Tennessee. All questions concerned his team and their shortcomings ---a definite early bellweather for his term there. It would have been nice if he had thrown some props our way, but do we really need it? Let's get ready to go pluck a chicken!

Last edited:
I actually just watched it--and I'd cut the dude a little slack. He just got his ass handed to him by a team Vegas had losing by three, and there were no questions directed to him about Tennessee. All questions concerned his team and their shortcomings ---a definite early bellweather for his term there. It would have been nice if he had thrown some props our way, but do we really need it? Let's get ready to go kill a chicken!
We won't get any props. When we start winning the big ones, we will be more hated than all the rest.

I can’t remember what it was but there was a little drama involving mizzou a few years ago. Like they had a chip on their shoulders towards us over something. It might’ve been Dooley being oc. But I’m thinking that wasn’t it. I belibe drew Olson was involved. Anyway, ya how awesome was it for us to be on the other side of a beat down!!!

I actually just watched it--and I'd cut the dude a little slack. He just got his ass handed to him by a team Vegas had losing by three, and there were no questions directed to him about Tennessee. All questions concerned his team and their shortcomings ---a definite early bellweather for his term there. It would have been nice if he had thrown some props our way, but do we really need it? Let's get ready to go kill a chicken!

Getting thrown some props from this coach and Mizzou, would probably be close to getting props from UT's football coach from last season. I mean really, what's it worth?

VN Store

Back