Crow on Jumper

I post on here very rarely. But mostly log on to read opinions and get info regarding practice, etc. I live very close to Gainsville and have my while life and have been subjected to constant grief all year every year and have always supported Tennessee matter what. With that being said the majority of the fans on this forum are TERRIBLE fans. Pessimistic and just downright bad. Always dumping on the team. We won today. I never give up on Tennessee but it's sad that the majority of the fans on this forum are so quick to give up.
It wasn't the team, but the coaches. And if you thought we was coming back, you was a bit delusional? I had hope, as I'm sure we all did, but could we actually envision what happened? It's been 11 years. It was garbage 1st half. Can't lump us all up as quitters

I will also admit to eating it today and happy to do so. The kid showed how much he wanted to win this game. Many props to him.

This is how games are won upperclassmen on the fringe of start time or playing or whatever can show an I refuse to lose attitude that the team around them will respond to.

It was great seeing Jumper playing so well. Even though the coaches were singing his praises, it was still hard to believe that he had moved beyond last year's struggles. Nice to see. We need him to play well.

I have bashed him several times here on volnation and I will gladly eat crow cause he played lights out today and really stepped into a leadership role minus our three leaders on the d. Glad he proved us all on volnation wrong and keep it up CJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 people
I knew it was on when I saw that boy making plays! I'll eat that crow with delight tonight!

I post on here very rarely. But mostly log on to read opinions and get info regarding practice, etc. I live very close to Gainsville and have my while life and have been subjected to constant grief all year every year and have always supported Tennessee matter what. With that being said the majority of the fans on this forum are TERRIBLE fans. Pessimistic and just downright bad. Always dumping on the team. We won today. I never give up on Tennessee but it's sad that the majority of the fans on this forum are so quick to give up.

we were down 18 points to a team that has one of the best defenses in the country. I think every one had reason to give up after 11 years of losing to Florida.

Anyway

I'm not here to eat crow on Jumper (Still think he isn't an SEC caliber player) but to commend him on the best half of football he has played in his career. I think he could develop into a solid role player.

we were down 18 points to a team that has one of the best defenses in the country. I think every one had reason to give up after 11 years of losing to Florida.

Anyway

I'm not here to eat crow on Jumper (Still think he isn't an SEC caliber player) but to commend him on the best half of football he has played in his career. I think he could develop into a solid role player.

Yeah well he played good last week too.

Keep your bankhanded compliments.

Reactions: 4 people
I definitely will take a serving of that crow!! I never bashed tge kid pereonally because all the kids in a program bring some level of value but I have consistently thought that he was not Power 5 conference level athlete.. He pplayed well last week I thought and he played a heck of a game today and my hats off..

Numbers don't lie!!!!!!!!

Defense Tot Solo Sacks TFL PBU
Colton Jumper 8 4 0 0 1
Emmanuel Moseley7 6 0 0 1

Grades: Tennessee 38, Florida 28 | Rocky Top Insider

LB grades.

Daniel: A
Nathanael: B+
Stephen: B+

Colton Jumper led the team with eight stops, got virtually all the reps at one spot, but Cortez McDowell, Kenny Bynum, Gavin Bryant, Dillon Bates and Daniel Bituli all filled in at the others. Almost every available scholarship player at the position helped out. The Vols held the Gators to 3.4 ypc and no runs longer than 12 yards.

It wasn't the team, but the coaches. And if you thought we was coming back, you was a bit delusional? I had hope, as I'm sure we all did, but could we actually envision what happened? It's been 11 years. It was garbage 1st half. Can't lump us all up as quitters

Delusional? Lmfao. This is not even the first time this year that we fell behind and came back while shutting down the enimies offensive efforts. In the past SC on the road, UGA last year, V Tech this year. It was not delusional to not fall apart. But whatever makes you feel better. Btw does it make you feel better thinking some of us were "delusional"? Lol

Outstanding 2nd half for sure. Just like everyone else on defense. Had some nice pops, and a helluva breakup in garbage time.

VN Store

Back