Crompton is throwing

Lexvol

I'm Your Huckleberry
I looked for the Crompton Surgery thread and couldn't find it. According to the KNS Crompton threw yesterday with his HS coach present, and his coach was pleasantly surprised with his motion and the tight spirals. Docs say that he will be 100% in Feb.

It would be really good if he could get to close to full strength by the spring.

Develope what you got (Cut will teach Ainge how to be an SEC QB) let the kid watch and learn and be ready just in case.

I said last year( Although yes at times he tore your heart out)that Ainge was 1 big play away from being our glorious rifleman again. It's gonna b great when he comes out against Cal and goes lights out on em. The bandwagon jumpers are gonna be like a mob.

Somebody better put new shocks on that bandwagon or it will collapse.

I know it sounds corny but coach Cut needs to and prob will treat the Ainge situation like daniel-san. Lotta talent and heart there...no confidence. He'll teach him some mechanics...long chats about his fears...his concerns...coach Cut will have answers...and outta no where...this kid with a gun for an arm, newly humble and grateful tears up the SEC.

Good deal on Crompton...Random thoughts are of "Is Ainge Cuts guy?"
QB threads stink, Ill support who ever is taking snap's, but i just cant count JC out. Both will have the equal chance to compete and in Cuts eyes the best student of the game gets the job. Should be fun... :cross:

(Lexvol @ Jan 7 said:
I looked for the Crompton Surgery thread and couldn't find it. According to the KNS Crompton threw yesterday with his HS coach present, and his coach was pleasantly surprised with his motion and the tight spirals. Docs say that he will be 100% in Feb.

Nope. The joint is going to have to survive contact and repetitve throwing. This means he is good to go after Spring if he is allowed full privilidges to practice (aka few green jersies, full throwing regimen).

Docs have a tendency to talk about post rehab health not in play health. Plus, they lie.

I didn't think this was all that special, I saw him pitching and catching before the Vandy game... ??? He'll be fully healed and good to go come spring practice. He'll give Ainge a run for the starting job.

(rwemyss @ Jan 8 said:
I didn't think this was all that special, I saw him pitching and catching before the Vandy game... ??? He'll be fully healed and good to go come spring practice. He'll give Ainge a run for the starting job.

Finally, someone else who saw that.

(dan4vols @ Jan 7 said:
I said last year( Although yes at times he tore your heart out)that Ainge was 1 big play away from being our glorious rifleman again. It's gonna b great when he comes out against Cal and goes lights out on em. The bandwagon jumpers are gonna be like a mob.

It is going to be better when Ainge watches from the sidelines as Crompton hands the ball to Foster, Coker, and Hardesty 50 times a game!

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 8 said:
Finally, someone else who saw that.
hehe I think we even talked about it at the time OWB.

All I know about it all is that the guy that is better will start come August, and having two of them with a chance just pushes them both to be better.

(rwemyss @ Jan 8 said:
hehe I think we even talked about it at the time OWB.

All I know about it all is that the guy that is better will start come August, and having two of them with a chance just pushes them both to be better.
well that would be ideal but it didn't quite work out that way this year. Cut has already said that he's going to make Ainge a heisman winner...I think we'll see most of his efforts go there.

(crazyguy @ Jan 8 said:
Cut has already said that he's going to make Ainge a heisman winner...

Where did he say that? :dunno:

VN Store

Back