Criminally bad calls! (Merged)

The SEC looks corrupt. It may not be but it looks like it...kinda like a secret society that answers to no one. After awhile the people who support the schools of the SEC will either fight the corruption or just walk away. To many other good things in life to enjoy and not have to deal with the frustration of a corrupt organization like the SEC appears to be. We all have to answer for our actions in the end.

Classic. Tennessee loses, as everyone with functioning eyes and a brain knew they would, but it's not their fault. It's the referees.

How about be better coached and play better than the other team? No? Ok. Just get different refs, I guess.

Someone didn't watch the game did they? That was the most blatant screwing I can ever remember. Even on SECrant there were countless threads about it from fans of different teams throughout the country. It was bad, really bad.
SEC.jpg

INCREDIBLY poor officiating. I'd add criminally influenced by wagering interests if there was anyway to know, but there was absolutely something going on. Bad calls made...Calls NOT made that should have been made, STOPPING THE GAME for NO reason...just to chill our momentum and ruin CJP's call...Geeezzz...this was one of the worst I've seen.
This is just idiotic, the spread was between 34-35pts and was never close. Honesty I have no idea why it was that largue since Saban has a history of calling off the dogs on us once they go up 3 scores. Normally at that point his backups are in and just killing clock and we are deflated.
Last night was not some secret mob screw job for the spread. But like others have said it was more likely to keep the Bama-LSU game as a 1-2 matchup. Just look at what happened during the USC-UF game to see what kind of crap they will do to protect a top 10 team. They made sure USC wasn’t gonna knock off the top 2 teams from the East and ruin the UGA-UF game either.

John Adams News Sentinel writer is a long time Bama butt sniffer. His article doesn’t tell the obvious and he’s wanting Pruitt fired for pulling KG’s face-mask.
What game did Adams watch? One of his quotes “The Vols were penalized nine times in the first half. On one play, they were flagged for three penalties. On another, they lost linebacker Daniel Bituli for the second half when he was called for an obvious targeting.” This guy is a reporter tough guy who hides in his own waste! He should be fired for writing fairy tales and not the truth.

The good folks of East TN have the ability to do something about Adams. Just takes a massive influx of cancelled subscriptions. Simple as that

This bacon head needs to be investigated for throwing a game. Check his bank account. I’d say old nick Satan was glad to pay to get out of this one alive. Sick how the SEC,NCAA and ESPN set up the seasons for college football. They are all exposed now.

You missed the noncatch for a winning TD by UF's Jabar Gaffney called by one of last night's officiating crew then.

Classic. Tennessee loses, as everyone with functioning eyes and a brain knew they would, but it's not their fault. It's the referees.

How about be better coached and play better than the other team? No? Ok. Just get different refs, I guess.
Not saying the refs cost us the game. We lose with JG as our QB regardless. I’m guessing you didn’t watch the game though. Pathetic officiating would be an understatement.

This is just idiotic, the spread was between 34-35pts and was never close. Honesty I have no idea why it was that largue since Saban has a history of calling off the dogs on us once they go up 3 scores. Normally at that point his backups are in and just killing clock and we are deflated.
Last night was not some secret mob screw job for the spread. But like others have said it was more likely to keep the Bama-LSU game as a 1-2 matchup. Just look at what happened during the USC-UF game to see what kind of crap they will do to protect a top 10 team. They made sure USC wasn’t gonna knock off the top 2 teams from the East and ruin the UGA-UF game either.
Tua being out really hurt them.

Don't worry Bama going to get theirs soon enough when the refs can't even win it for them.. LSU gonna boat race Bama and I'm gonna love it.. Buck Fama and their fans that are blind

INCREDIBLY poor officiating. I'd add criminally influenced by wagering interests if there was anyway to know, but there was absolutely something going on. Bad calls made...Calls NOT made that should have been made, STOPPING THE GAME for NO reason...just to chill our momentum and ruin CJP's call...Geeezzz...this was one of the worst I've seen.

Its a case of protecting the conferences money interests. Lsu bama as 1-2 matchup will be highest rated game all year. This impacts future tv deals.Game rigging also happened with fla-sc game. League will protect the chances of a highly rated championship game, as well as a chance for 2 playoff teams, at all costs. Until the playoff is expanded, this will continue to happen. Even then, probably still gonna happen.

I have to side with the rest of the world against you on this one. Outside of one player, UT looked comparable to the #1 team.

I posted this almost verbatim. Didnt see it til after. So...what he said.

Players bust their tails in practice and deserve a fair game.

If you thought officiating was fair last night, you don't know what you're looking at.

John Adams News Sentinel writer is a long time Bama butt sniffer. His article doesn’t tell the obvious and he’s wanting Pruitt fired for pulling KG’s face-mask.
What game did Adams watch? One of his quotes “The Vols were penalized nine times in the first half. On one play, they were flagged for three penalties. On another, they lost linebacker Daniel Bituli for the second half when he was called for an obvious targeting.” This guy is a reporter tough guy who hides in his own waste! He should be fired for writing fairy tales and not the truth.
No one buys The News-Sentinel anymore. If it was not for them having a web site on the internet no would realize John Adams exists. Have not read one of his columns in a decade. Why would anyone else?

People need to realize that the SEC is not a credible league anymore. With the biased officiating and ignoring Bama recruiting tactics for the last decade has destroyed the league’s credibility.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
JA is an LSU alumnus. This is just the usual snarky JA we all despise. Nothing new. Your best bet is to avoid reading anything written by him.

Reactions: vols40
Most definitely
Probably but not definitely. D was getting pressure on Tua, forced a turnover, and O was matching them punch for punch til JG came in. As much as bama lost, our loses were just as crippling. A starting LB in each half and playing the third string qb by the end of the game.

I don't understand those of you who only come on here just to make controversial or condescending comments and stoke things up. You're the definition of a troll.

Reactions: vols40
What did he say that wasn’t factual? It was targeting, exact definition and when it happened, thought Juedy could have been seriously hurt. Now, the rest of the calls were Bama friendly, especially the “roughing the passer”.

EHSuf_1WkAAkpmz

VN Store

Back