Crime Ridden Memphis

Franklin Pierce

Moment two gunman take aim at rapper Young Dolph, 36, as he stood inside Memphis cookie shop while in the city doing charity work at cancer treatment center

Two men wanted in shooting of Young Dolph pictured outside shop where rapper was gunned down | Daily Mail Online

1 dead, 2 detained after shooting in South Memphis

Memphis on pace for another deadly record this year

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Five people were killed within hours Wednesday, a result of gun violence happening across Memphis.

According to the city’s crime tracker, 241 murders have been reported as of November 17. That’s more than the same time last year.

Memphis is on pace to set a record no one wants to claim.

gfx-2-D.png

In the last three months, the city’s c rime tracker shows there have been more than 1,800 aggravated assaults, 100 carjackings and 500 robberies.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Moment two gunman take aim at rapper Young Dolph, 36, as he stood inside Memphis cookie shop while in the city doing charity work at cancer treatment center

Two men wanted in shooting of Young Dolph pictured outside shop where rapper was gunned down | Daily Mail Online

Memphis on pace for another deadly record this year

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Five people were killed within hours Wednesday, a result of gun violence happening across Memphis.

According to the city’s crime tracker, 241 murders have been reported as of November 17. That’s more than the same time last year.

Memphis is on pace to set a record no one wants to claim.

gfx-2-D.png

In the last three months, the city’s c rime tracker shows there have been more than 1,800 aggravated assaults, 100 carjackings and 500 robberies.
Trash will always be trash

Reactions: 508mikey and AM64
I know maybe this was a tragic death to some in Memphis & I'm sorry to hear that this continues to be an on going problem there. This was on the Memphis news all afternoon long yesterday. They (the Memphis news casters) sounded like this guy was the messiah who was gunned down. They all had long sad faces when they were reporting this crime. And today it was reported that another person was shot not too far away from yesterdays murder scene.

I know maybe this was a tragic death to some in Memphis & I'm sorry to hear that this continues to be an on going problem there. This was on the Memphis news all afternoon long yesterday. They (the Memphis news casters) sounded like this guy was the messiah who was gunned down. They all had long sad faces when they were reporting this crime. And today it was reported that another person was shot not too far away from yesterdays murder scene.

I think it is a tragic death, however, if this wasn’t a famous(?) rapper, it’s definitely chalked up as just another death in Memphis. If Memphis treated every death as seriously as this one, there might be some change.

I think it is a tragic death, however, if this wasn’t a famous(?) rapper, it’s definitely chalked up as just another death in Memphis. If Memphis treated every death as seriously as this one, there might be some change.

Personally, I've never heard of the guy "Dolph" before. I don't listen to that type of music either. I think someone said he was like 36 or something. Not like he was 17.

Personally, I've never heard of the guy "Dolph" before. I don't listen to that type of music either. I think someone said he was like 36 or something. Not like he was 17.
It is interesting to hear the coverage. I had seen his name but know nothing about him. Judging by the wall-to-wall coverage, one would think Elvis died again.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back