Creer

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Blue-chip Texas running back Lennon Creer’s emotions were running high when he found out he was selected for the Offense-Defense All-American Bowl on Jan. 4. The event, to be played in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., will give Creer the opportunity to show people he’s not your everyday high school running back. He also might have a college decision to announce. [details]

The story says he already has an idea where he is going but he will wait to announce. Possibly waiting until this game. If he already has an idea then that has to be good for UT or Oklahoma. He has not visited UGA yet.

He wants to play early. I think he loved UT so much that he wanted to commit on his visit. I think the only thing that stopped him was that we have 2 sophmores and 1 freshman in the backfield already. If that is still on his mind then it might be Oklahoma. Or, maybe he has seen us play and feels like he could fit in right behind Coker/Hardesty since Foster has looked bad lately. I cant see Oklahoma looking that much better for playing time with Peterson's backup tearing it up since Peterson got injured.

He wants to play early. I think he loved UT so much that he wanted to commit on his visit. I think the only thing that stopped him was that we have 2 sophmores and 1 freshman in the backfield already. If that is still on his mind then it might be Oklahoma. Or, maybe he has seen us play and feels like he could fit in right behind Coker/Hardesty since Foster has looked bad lately. I cant see Oklahoma looking that much better for playing time with Peterson's backup tearing it up since Peterson got injured.
First of all (not trying to be an :shaking2: ) we have 1 So. (Foster), and 2 RS Fr. (Coker and Hardesty) in the backfield. That being said, if I were a top RB I wouldn't be concerned about the RB's at Tennessee with the exception of Coker. Foster and Hardesty have both looked average this year, but have shown glimpses of what they can do. Hardesty is coming off a knee injury and I don't think that Foster is fully recovered from his ankle injury, so that may be hindering their ability.

Coker is head and shoulders above the other two, if he's smart he should be worried about Vereen

Foster needs to gain weight and try to be another Shawn Bryson style of FB. Coker has been great but I think Hardesty's best days are ahead of him.

Foster has probably seen his most effective days as a tailback.

Foster needs to gain weight and try to be another Shawn Bryson style of FB. Coker has been great but I think Hardesty's best days are ahead of him.

I like the idea of turning Foster into a Bryson style FB. It wouldn't have to be a rush thing though because Cottam and Brown are playing so well.

I think this might be the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Foster played very well at the end of last season, and has been fighting an ankle injury this year. There is no way that Foster will ever end up at FB.

VN Store

Back