Creer update

They had issues. Texas offered him early and gave him a deadline to commit. When the deadline came, he didn't because he wasn't ready and they said they wouldn't reoffer and never have nor will.
hv, I read this weekend that Miles rescinded an offer on a kid who visited Bama after the kid had given him a verbal. I've not heard of that happening before. Unusual or no??

o ok, Texas must believe they are the heart of College Football or something... You can't give a highly recruited guy a deadline to committ, unless ofcourse they knew they could get someone better

o ok, Texas must believe they are the heart of College Football or something... You can't give a highly recruited guy a deadline to committ, unless ofcourse they knew they could get someone better

Texas can and does. Did you see how early they had their class locked in?

yea i don't think you should develop any type of beef with a highly recruited player no matter what, this may come back to haunt texas in some kind of way just watch... Example that everyone knows about is Leak's brother C.J not getting treated right at UT and he commits to florida instead of UT and 4 years later he wins a national championship to complete a great career and i believe he beat UT 3 times...

yea i don't think you should develop any type of beef with a highly recruited player no matter what, this may come back to haunt texas in some kind of way just watch... Example that everyone knows about is Leak's brother C.J not getting treated right at UT and he commits to florida instead of UT and 4 years later he wins a national championship to complete a great career and i believe he beat UT 3 times...

Not getting treated right?? ROFLMAO! He was terrible and should have stayed at Wake.

yea but heck we weren't goin anywhere that season anyway we should have just played him so that Chris would have come to UT

Leak's career wasn't great just good. His record vs UT was 2-2. The only way CJ was mistreated was to be allowed to think he could QB at UT in the first place.

Leak had no guts, that little hook slide short of first down against us show what a pansy he is. Im telling you that without Tebows toughness, UF doesnt sniff the national championship

VN Store

Back