Creer at Texas

hmm, on our rivals site it's being reported that he's there. Looks like some confusion going on.

hmm one of our rivals admins said he spoke to him today and that he wasnt visiting texas and that it was down to OU, Tenn, and UGA....so basically Tenn and Ou

I just wish some of these guys like Creer and Austin would go ahead and pull the trigger. At least give the schools that miss out a chance to go after someone else.

I just wish some of these guys like Creer and Austin would go ahead and pull the trigger. At least give the schools that miss out a chance to go after someone else.
but there is always that possibility that they havent made up their mind yet.

Austin Price, Volquest, said that Creer talked with him last night and said he eliminated Texas and wasn't visiting. Most Texas fans on Rivals don't think he visited and think he is a Vol.

Possibly, I really don't understand the motive of inviting a kid in on an official visit and not planning to offer him, especially this late in the process when Texas has opened up some scholly's. Great for us, yes.

They landed a stud RB but I don't see how adding another good RB is a good deal. Especially since about 6 scholly's opened up for Texas and they only have like one good player(Christian Scott) left on their board.

Majority of Texas fans wanted to leave Creer's scholly open for next year, with Calhoun, Hills and Gray. Calhoun is a Texas lock and Hills is as well with his brother playing for us now.

But Mack didn't want to leave it vacant, not earlier at least. If it wasn't for that whole incident, Creer would be a Longhorn. If these guys are as good as you make them seem, you wouldn't pass on them anyways.

There is an arrogence with Texas about recruiting (maybe justified), they think every recruit should jump at the chance to wear the brown (I dont care what they say, that's no form of orange)and white, if they hesitate, it's on to the next guy.

Great for Texas actually.

Bama is making a run for him as well

Dogs out of running for Texas back Creer | Football recruiting | ajc.com

Bama is pretty much like us last year: with nobody on the board, people need to make some news to talk about.

Among rivals100, with whom Bama has not contact after Saban became the Bama's coach? I strongly doubt that some #$%^*& people stuck the "Bama" into "Creer is down to Bama, UT, and OU" since it is so fake.

I just share this with our UT buddies, not those du***sses on tidefans.com. :)

Bama is pretty much like us last year: with nobody on the board, people need to make some news to talk about.

Among rivals100, with whom Bama has not contact after Saban became the Bama's coach? I strongly doubt that some #$%^*& people stuck the "Bama" into "Creer is down to Bama, UT, and OU" since it is so fake.

I just share this with our UT buddies, not those du***sses on tidefans.com. :)

bama also got a trip from luther davis that committed to lsu this weekend. miles is really upset about it.

Saban's on the prowl. He wont do much this year because of the timing thing, but watch for him next year. Phil's got to be nervous because on this level Saban has proven he can not only recruit but coach as well. I wish we had a coach that could do both, or at least hire some assistants that can.

VN Store

Back