Creer and Moore

Hardesty I think is our 3rd best back.

I think when you look at the combo of speed and strength, he's the best.

He was #2 behind Riggs, not Arian Foster. Hardesty, if his knee doesn't continue to flare up, will be gooood.

I think when you look at the combo of speed and strength, he's the best.

He was #2 behind Riggs, not Arian Foster. Hardesty, if his knee doesn't continue to flare up, will be gooood.
What game was it Hardesty was injured? I'm still not sure about him being #2 behind Riggs. Even in the first two games where I know Hardesty wasn't hurt, he still didn't get any carries while Foster had 9. Hardesty didn't get any carries till the 3rd game and even that was just 2. 4th game Foster had 11 to Hardety's 4. I was thinking that was when Hardesty was injured but I'm not sure.

What game was it Hardesty was injured? I'm still not sure about him being #2 behind Riggs. Even in the first two games where I know Hardesty wasn't hurt, he still didn't get any carries while Foster had 9. Hardesty didn't get any carries till the 3rd game and even that was just 2. 4th game Foster had 11 to Hardety's 4. I was thinking that was when Hardesty was injured but I'm not sure.

Ole Miss

i am really excited about Creer but I really hope that he redshirts. It makes no sense to have 3 experienced running backs and still play a true freshman. Between Coker, Hardesty, and Foster I think TN is going to be just fine at RB this year...regardless of whether somebody goes down with an injury. Creer does not see the field this year.

I wish they would have played Hardesty at LB instead of RB...i think he could have been an absolute monster given his size/speed. He came in to UT as an "athlete" but he's really only been an "okay" back in my opinion. He shuffles his feet too much instead of just hitting the hole, that's my only criticism of him.

i am really excited about Creer but I really hope that he redshirts. It makes no sense to have 3 experienced running backs and still play a true freshman. Between Coker, Hardesty, and Foster I think TN is going to be just fine at RB this year...regardless of whether somebody goes down with an injury. Creer does not see the field this year.

I wish they would have played Hardesty at LB instead of RB...i think he could have been an absolute monster given his size/speed. He came in to UT as an "athlete" but he's really only been an "okay" back in my opinion. He shuffles his feet too much instead of just hitting the hole, that's my only criticism of him.

He was a rFr coming off a non-100% ACL surgery. You'd shuffle too.

He was #2 behing Riggs Jr.

Hardesty was listed as the #2 back, but Arian Foster got carries, as well. Hardesty was injured against Ole Miss.

Odd situation where after the 3 games before his injury the #2 back has less carries than the #3 did.

I'd hate to be listed as the #2 in that system.

VN Store

Back