Crazy idea?? Heup contract......

BACKDOC

Seems like to me, instead of giving coach a huge raise; set up a trust fund for his children. Set it up where the Univ. adds say 200 K per year per child to it as long as he is the coach here, or until they turn a certain age. Maybe give him a 200K raise also; that's 600K per yr. Then use other monies to give assistants raises, or to hire other assistants. He seems like a genuinely good guy, and think he would go for this.

Oy vey.

Please let's stop with the "pay Heupel" threads and just trust that White and Heupel have this thing under control. Damn, everyone here acts as if Heupel is some sort of mercenary that will leave at the first sign of more $$$$. I think he and White are building something special here, and we should sit back and enjoy watching it grow.

Seems like to me, instead of giving coach a huge raise; set up a trust fund for his children. Set it up where the Univ. adds say 200 K per year per child to it as long as he is the coach here, or until they turn a certain age. Maybe give him a 200K raise also; that's 600K per yr. Then use other monies to give assistants raises, or to hire other assistants. He seems like a genuinely good guy, and think he would go for this.
That is not competitive with what is going on in the SEC.

Oy vey.

Please let's stop with the "pay Heupel" threads and just trust that White and Heupel have this thing under control. Damn, everyone here acts as if Heupel is some sort of mercenary that will leave at the first sign of more $$$$. I think he and White are building something special here, and we should sit back and enjoy watching it grow.
AMEN BROTHER, AMEN!

This is an offer Johnny Majors couldn't refuse. He earned $311,000 in 92.

Oy vey.

Excellent comment on White and Heupel....everyone should keep in mind that White has hire Heupel at three different schools.. .obviously the two like working together.

Seems to me maybe the next raise you get you should be dictated how you spend it. Seriously people. GTFO. Nonsense.

😴😴😴

That's because OM management are a bunch of rubes who keep falling for his job hunt game. Kiffin lost the last 5 of 6 this year, and still made bank....Just like that D-head from Oklahoma State.
That's not true. His contract is constantly up for negotiation bc of Mississippi law

Reactions: 08Vol
Go back to your accounting job and leave salary management to someone else!

That's because OM management are a bunch of rubes who keep falling for his job hunt game. Kiffin lost the last 5 of 6 this year, and still made bank....Just like that D-head from Oklahoma State.

Kiffin’s contract is way more in touch with the current reality than Heupel’s.

The real “bunch of rubes” is the UT Administration, which is stuck in the last millennium when it comes to paying a head football coach. And their approach has landed the likes of Dooley, Jones and Homer.

VN Store

Back