COVID Relief Package

evillawyer

Dark Brandon, B*tches!
Last edited:
Won't bring relief to the almost 58,000 people and their families that the Biden/Harris administration have let die in barely 2 weeks in office. They probably should figure something out and quick to prevent from having the equivalent of the Vietnam War every 14 days...

Biden and Harris are an unmitigated disaster and not even 30 days in. On pace to kill 1.5 million people this year.

Won't bring relief to the almost 58,000 people and their families that the Biden/Harris administration have let die in barely 2 weeks in office. They probably should figure something out and quick to prevent from having the equivalent of the Vietnam War every 14 days...

Biden and Harris are an unmitigated disaster and not even 30 days in. On pace to kill 1.5 million people this year.
That's better than the 150 million of covid and 300 million Americans in gun violence per Biden

But but but....that's only 0.5% of the population (50% in Biden math)

Reactions: Y9 Vol and FLVOL_79
Just toss another $2T on the fire. Surely that's a better idea than actually setting goals to reopening and getting this country back to work. Govt dependence always works so well
The economy needs help. Families need help.

You know what helps the economy more than handouts? People working and earning a paycheck

This shutdown was a scam and it gets more absurd every single day. It's theater for the ignorant masses
lol. You do know you are talking to a hardened Subaru driving man hating left winger right?

Reactions: Zues1
Boomer check-in here. Don’t owe anybody a cent. Retired with more $ than I’ll ever be able to spend. Groceries are my main expenditure and I don’t eat that much. More ammo than I’ll ever be able to shoot. I’ll be LMFAO when hyperinflation kicks in.

So when do we get the 2k check, raise to 15 an hour, and cancelation of 50k in student debt?

Reactions: Boca Vol
So when do we get the 2k check, raise to 15 an hour, and cancelation of 50k in student debt?
There better damned well be reparations on that cancelled 50K in debt. I paid my loans back. I want some of that cheese.

Reactions: Boca Vol
lol. You do know you are talking to a hardened Subaru driving man hating left winger right?
Subaru's are my faves...that boxer engine is one of the best ever made imo...cupholder locations not always the best

VN Store

Back