Covid at the bowl game in Nashville

Pretty sure that I either picked up a case of the flu or Covid at the bowl game in Nashville. Will find out tomorrow when I get tested.
Anyone else suffer a similar fate?

Adding insult to injury and I will give my all to Tennessee comes to mind.
Saw this on Twitter…..

Reactions: Fullfillmer
I was there - already recovered before the game. If you walked across that bridge, almost guaranteed you got it; or if you walked down Broadway, same story. It was shoulder to shoulder people.

Doc said I tested positive the Wed before Xmas. But, what I had started Thanksgiving week when I worked on my sons car in 38 degree cold. And it wasn't bad congestion at that. Just wanted to clear up. I'm not sure how often one can get a false positive. Not saying I didn't have it. But, sure didn't feel like I did. And my wife and son don't seem to have anything during that time. And they've had plenty of time to incubate.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Additional thought: my younger daughter was pretty happy with naproxen (Aleve) and Mucinex

(In addition, not instead of)
That's the same cocktail my wife took.

I am bragging but I didn't take anything. 😆

Went to all the music city bowl activities downtown, bowl game and Titans game on Sunday. Almost 71, 3 Pfizer shots, and feel fine. Sat in club section for both games. Just read that cloth masks offer no protection for new strain and should wear surgical mask. Hope those infections are minor.

FWIW, I had strep and the Delta variant at the same time a couple of months ago. I took the four shots in the belly that are the antibodies. Felt like brand new in about 24 hours. That's the best thing I've seen yet.

I've since learned of a few more people who have strep and covid at the same time. I wonder if getting covid lowers your immune system's ability to fight the strep? Or vice versa.

VN Store

Back