Covid 19/Unemployment Question

Coug

I'm hoping someone will able to answer this question with some level of certainty.

In the state of TN if you are on unemployment due to Covid 19 and you go back to work, if they shut down businesses again due to another lockdown do you have the option to get back on unemployment or are you screwed? I'm asking this for someone who runs their own business and is the sole employee of that business.

I'm hoping someone will able to answer this question with some level of certainty.

In the state of TN if you are on unemployment due to Covid 19 and you go back to work, if they shut down businesses again due to another lockdown do you have the option to get back on unemployment or are you screwed? I'm asking this for someone who runs their own business and is the sole employee of that business.

They can get back on unemployment. It's more complicated for the self employed. But, anyone who qualified can continue to draw until their yearly benefit is exceeded. After that they can file for an extension.

VN Store

Back