Courtney Fortson

Yup. Shumpert is a backup for Williams. Zeller and Miller are backups for Singleton. That doesn't mean we will wait until these guys commit if one of the backup plans want to commit.

Is Zeller a backup for Singleton because we want Singleton more, or because we have a better shot with Singleton?

Is Zeller a backup for Singleton because we want Singleton more, or because we have a better shot with Singleton?

i think its a little bit of both. Singleton is about 6'9, long, athletic, can score down low, can block a shot or two, handle the ball, and can knock down the three so we would really like Singleton more because he is an all around player, but Zeller would do just fine because we all know Pearl can take some wheat and water and make beer out of it

We like Singleton's outside shot and raw athletic ability. imo, Singleton probably has more potential, but Zeller plays alot harder and is more polished right now. We would take either's commitment(same with Darius Miller) and the other would be SOL.

Most likely. I think UK ends up with Liggins, Clarke, and Warren may reup and go to UK. I think we land Fortson and get one of Singleton/Miller(likely whomever commits first).

Should. Right now, the only questions are if we can pull Email and which one of Singleton/Miller commits first.

How many scholarships does UK have for '08? I don't know how many walk-ons there are.

Not sure, I think they have 4 or 5. I know they want Liggins, Clarke, Warren, and either Zeller or Greene. I think I read that Gillespie could find room to add Miller as well. That class is wow.

Not sure, I think they have 4 or 5. I know they want Liggins, Clarke, Warren, and either Zeller or Greene. I think I read that Gillespie could find room to add Miller as well. That class is wow.

if they get Clarke, Warren and Zeller then u have to think that we land Miller and Fortson, i wouldnt mind having Miller and Singleton along with Elliot, and that would make our class wow with Jurick, Singleton, Fortson, Miller, and E-Mail... kinda also looks like a possible starting five :whistling:

We don't have 5 schollys to give. We could land Miller and Singleton, but it would likely mean that we missed on Williams. We may get Miller if UK doesn't get him, but it depends on if he commits before Singleton.

Fortson. We want a PG in this class and we want Email for SG if possible. We could land Email, Miller, and Singleton, but that would be if Fortson was to commit elsewhere.

Warrior? How are we with Leslie McDonlad? He and Williams aew must gets.

We are in his top 2 with UK and UK just signed another pg in Liggins and will likely sign another one before its all said and done..sooo... we are likely to get a committment from him soon

UK also has a PG commit for the 2009 class and the 2010 class already.

yea they're racking up on the PG's, so its looking more and more like he is gonna go ahead and commit to us :dance2: , i really like this guy too, he is very competitive and everyone thinks he is too short so he plays with a chip on his shoulder

McDonald will be a very tough land. I wouldn't classify him as a must get because I don't think we land him. Duke is pushing as hard as possible for him.

McDonald will be a very tough land. I wouldn't classify him as a must get because I don't think we land him. Duke is pushing as hard as possible for him.

Rumors also have him favoring the Blue Devils. Personally, I think Elliot becomes a Vol while Leslie heads off to Durham.

VN Store

Back