Couple pics from the stadium today

Yanking out seats from the oldest section (W. sideline) amd from one of the newer areas ( Upper N. Endzone). Interesting.

Reactions: feathersax
Are they putting chair back seats everywhere ??? Thats why I don't go anymore .... 30 people crammed into 20 numbered seats... sardines .... I was just wondering how many chair sears there will be total not including boxes etc ....
I don't want our stadium to hold the same amount of people as Kentucky so I hope that never happens

Just thought I'd share a couple pics from today. Moving right along inside the stadium.
What kind of work you do? Just wondering bc I’ve done asphalt the past few years so just curious what it is ya do. Some kinda demo/remodel? I’d say theirs a lot of work that goes into a stadium remodel.. do you know what the new attendance will be?

I don't want our stadium to hold the same amount of people as Kentucky so I hope that never happens
I hate this argument. Its just a dick measuring contest but whose stadium holds more. Imo, put 85k in Neyland and 85k in...Kroger?...and Neyland is going to be louder 100% of the time.

Make the stadium more comfortable so people actually want to come, and we can consistently sell it out.

I hate this argument. Its just a dick measuring contest but whose stadium holds more. Imo, put 85k in Neyland and 85k in...Kroger?...and Neyland is going to be louder 100% of the time.

Make the stadium more comfortable so people actually want to come, and we can consistently sell it out.

And other big time SEC schools are bringing in the more comfortable seating as well.

And other big time SEC schools are bringing in the more comfortable seating as well.
Its out of necessity imo, the at-home experience is just getting too good to justify spending hundreds of dollars or more to actually go to the game. And even when they announce a certain game is a sell-out, there are still patches of empy seats in the upper deck. I can't even remember the last time I've seen Neyland actually at 100% capacity.

Its out of necessity imo, the at-home experience is just getting too good to justify spending hundreds of dollars or more to actually go to the game. And even when they announce a certain game is a sell-out, there are still patches of empy seats in the upper deck. I can't even remember the last time I've seen Neyland actually at 100% capacity.

Probably Bama in '16, That was a tough ticket.

last year vs Ole Miss…

Winning is a lot better at making people show up than comfy seats. It's about the atmosphere, not a "dick measuring contest" for me. But it could be a "dick measuring contest" for the university as a selling point in recruiting. Describing to a recruit what playing in front of 100k is like has a better ring to it than 85k or telling them we have nice seats.

VN Store

Back