Country music thread

So I just watched the movie "Country Strong" on Netflix. I didn't care much for the film, as I thought it was too depressing. However I loved the soundtrack. The guy who played the main character (forgot his name but I remembered him from Friday Night Lights), he should have a country music career. He has a good voice for it.

They’ve got a mashup of no diggity and thrift shop that’s really out there.
The really funny thing is they are incredibly talented bluegrass players doing this
They are definitely going into my rotation when I'm in the mood for country. I'm not surprised they're talented. Parody is much harder than anyone gives it credit for.

Whatever happened to Mark Chestnutt? He had alot of good songs in the 90’s was one of the underrated singers I think. But I much prefer the 90’s era of country music over today’s stuff.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Pat doesn’t even take the stage tonight until 10:45. I’m grading a PT test tomorrow at 6:30 am. I’m screwed. Those Soldiers though? Every push up going to count :p:p

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Dallas, you’d appreciate knowing JAB finished their set with an ode to the “under appreciated” greatest country duo of all time, Brooks and Dunn. They crushed “Brand New Man.”

VN Store

Back