Country music thread

Alex Miller is a grandfather in overalls with a plug of Beech Nut put into a 19 year old man and I laugh every time thinking that, but he's talented

BJ doing a solo open for REK in Charlottesville two days before my graduation. SPC volfanbill would’ve risked making that show and getting back. SFC volfanbill is chicken to try and pull it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toujours Pret
Bluebonnets may be my favorite song of all time, but I can’t listen to it. Reminds me so much of my grandma.
So I spent years saying I liked Isbell’s “Elephant” better as my favorite song this century with Bluebonnets being second. As time has gone by, I think I’ve switched their spots.

“Melissa” and “Carolina in my Mind” still trump both though

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Maybe it’s the calmness in his songs, but Arlo McKinley gives me huge Don Williams vibes. Don’t remember Don singing about selling drugs, however.

Wrong thread, but Poison and Def Leppard have a freaking clean sounding show and genuinely have a great time up there.

Crüe is out collecting checks, they have a lot of production to cover their lack of practice

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Same new song Evan played at White Oak, but far better audio and video.

Butts Stuff probably won’t have a prayer of hanging on to my number one spot if the Turnpike album drops before the new year.

Can’t wait for Floydfest. And I’m pretty sure the Raleigh show will be even better.
Yeah, that’s why I posted it. Much better audio. Yeah, country music as a whole better hope it doesn’t drop this year. That thing is going to probably be one of the biggest selling albums in the last five years.

Same new song Evan played at White Oak, but far better audio and video.

Butts Stuff probably won’t have a prayer of hanging on to my number one spot if the Turnpike album drops before the new year.

Can’t wait for Floydfest. And I’m pretty sure the Raleigh show will be even better.
Got to get Dallas out of the mountains to go to Raleigh.

We're going to get some ink before the october show at the place where BJ gets his done, thinking I'll get the Turnpike birds

Booked 3 nights for RTTR as well. Refundable but planning on a 3 nighter.

That way I'll get to hear Tough Folks and City Lights guaranteed.

Saw a set list tracker somewhere and BJ doesnt pull the Jimmy Buffett and have a dozen guarantees. I think there's 8 he's played every stop this run.

Reactions: volfanbill
That way I'll get to hear Tough Folks and City Lights guaranteed.

Saw a set list tracker somewhere and BJ doesnt pull the Jimmy Buffett and have a dozen guarantees. I think there's 8 he's played every stop this run.
I’m definitely planning the three nighter for RTR. Glad that the TT show is an off week for Tennessee, but I literally just realized the other day it’s a Friday night show, not Saturday

I’m definitely planning the three nighter for RTR. Glad that the TT show is an off week for Tennessee, but I literally just realized the other day it’s a Friday night show, not Saturday
Was happy that the old lady woke up to yell when he sang "over that hill the sun's waiting for me up in Johnson City Tennessee"

Reactions: volfanbill

VN Store

Back