Could use some prayers / good vibes

Prayers for you and your family. Praying for an abundance of blessings to come your way. Love my VN family! Praying for all of us to remember how thankful we should be. God bless all of us.

Hey all - been a part of this group for quite a while now, and just wanted to reach out about something.

My wife is expecting, and has been diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarium (which causes severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, etc). We don't have much family close, and I'm doing my best to hold the fort down, keep my work rolling, and care for house, kids, etc.

It's challenging, to say the least.

It would mean the world to me if you'd say a prayer for her, and a quick solution/recovery. She's heading to the Dr again today for fluids, treatment discussion.

We've already had to cancel our family Thanksgiving plans (don't worry, I'll still kick some turkey tail and make sure we make a go of it), but we're ready for this bit to pass.

Thanks -

GBO

Praying for you, brother. My wife and I just welcomed our first child last month. Some health issues with both of them so I envy your prayers as well.

Carry the fight!

Reactions: 1 person
All the best to you and your family. With God on your side and the support of VN, you guys are going to be fine. Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless.

Adding my prayers. You sound like a blessing to her, and I can only imagine how much weight is taken off her shoulders with you taking care of the family and home.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey all - been a part of this group for quite a while now, and just wanted to reach out about something.

My wife is expecting, and has been diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarium (which causes severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, etc). We don't have much family close, and I'm doing my best to hold the fort down, keep my work rolling, and care for house, kids, etc.

It's challenging, to say the least.

It would mean the world to me if you'd say a prayer for her, and a quick solution/recovery. She's heading to the Dr again today for fluids, treatment discussion.

We've already had to cancel our family Thanksgiving plans (don't worry, I'll still kick some turkey tail and make sure we make a go of it), but we're ready for this bit to pass.

Thanks -

GBO

take care of your wife bro, good vibes sent.

Praying for her and all of you. I completely understand, my wife is very sick. I pray God place the help you need in your life.

Adding my prayers. You sound like a blessing to her, and I can only imagine how much weight is taken off her shoulders with you taking care of the family and home.

Thanks, Volly - doing my best! A lot of late nights and early mornings right now...we'll make it...some days are just heavier than others.

Prayers sent bro, now that she's under constant care at a hospital is good , stay strong and everything will be fine.

🙏🙏☝️☝️

In trying times I try to remember that He won't give you more than you can bear.

Psalm 46:1-2, “God is our refuge and strength and very present help in trouble.“

VN Store

Back