Could Tennessee beat Bama by 2 touchdowns?

I wonder if somebody on a Bama board is linking this thread and calling us crazy. lol

I wonder if somebody on a Bama board is linking this thread and calling us crazy. lol

Lol..I would be..I love what Heupel has done but for anyone to think we blow out Ala is out of their damn mind. If there's a blowout it's them blowing us out, yet again. We do have our best shot since Saban got there and can win it if everything goes right. But until we prove we can I will have my doubts. I feel better against Ga than Ala. And I am not sure we beat GA. Seems like in both those games whatever can go wrong will and does. Just reality.

Reactions: LadyinOrange
More like
I-dont-think-about-you-at-all.gif

But I would sure like to see us change that.

If anyone gets blown out it will be us. We have slowly closed the gap with Ala but we're not there yet. I don't trust our Defense to stop Gibbs and Young. If Young doesn't play it helps us but no way in hell we beat them by 14+.
But would you have thought we would have won by 2tds before todays game?

Reactions: LittleVol
I get most of you are on this high from beating down LSU. But Bryce Young gonna throw for 500 yards against our defense

I am not so sure. Could our secondary allow that? possibly. They deffinately need vast improvement, and yet they do seem to improve a bit each week, but they need to improve ALOT now. However our pass rush is shaping up very well, as is the D line in general. I have a feeling the man is going to have considerable pressure, and is still nursing a shoulder injury, that might not like being spiked the way Bumphus and McDonald did that Tiger QB tonight... Whatever we're lacking in the back the front is playing physical and will make getting 500 without mistakes hard. It's also very spread out among the defense there hasn't been one dominant guy they can just double team. Assuming the pressure can cause some mistakes, we've also been really capitalizing on mistakes all year. I share your concern about our secondary, but I think you under estimate what the front has been doing. Unfortunately he doesn't need 500, i think 300 or so would suffice. Bama will get most of their yards on the run as is their way. Still he'll eat some dirt/turf we'll find out what he's made of one way or another. I hope we bring the pressure and pain early and mess up his rhythm. He's seasoned, but he's an injured seasoned QB.. and that can still get rattled. I don't care who you are.

Let me first say Buck Fama and Go VOLS!!!

This OP always tries to mess with you, suck you in and pump you up, just so he can poop on you if we don't go 13-0 again. UT Fan Till I die,,,, ain't we ALL? Proof is that we are still here!!
Just win Baby!! Don't care if it's by 1 single point next week. Although, it would be much easier on my heart if it was by 2 TDs. Hell, i didn't feel "comfortable" today until we hit 37. :)

This has been one Awesome ride so far!!

Go VOLS!! I'm jealous that i wasn't there to enjoy that today!!

Love this Team!!

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Lol..I would be..I love what Heupel has done but for anyone to think we blow out Ala is out of their damn mind. If there's a blowout it's them blowing us out, yet again. We do have our best shot since Saban got there and can win it if everything goes right. But until we prove we can I will have my doubts. I feel better against Ga than Ala. And I am not sure we beat GA. Seems like in both those games whatever can go wrong will and does. Just reality.

There's nothing "real" about what you just said. All that you said is just your opinion.

All that matters are the two teams and their condition RIGHT NOW. Not 2008-2021

Bama struggled and was almost beaten at home by a pitiful A&M team. No way they're #1 in the country. Will be close with Young, but we'd rout them with Milroe. Satan is living on his laurels.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Without Bryce Young, yes. But Bryce will be back next week. No way he's not.
Wonder if you had a chance to watch the Bama-Texas game this year. I did and with Bryce Young the only reason Bama won that game was because Texas lost their 1st string QB early in that game. While I won't conjecture how many points we can win this game next week I do believe it is winnable regardless of what QB starts for the Tide.

Reactions: AllVols

VN Store

Back