Could SV, JJJ, Uros, or Olivier use their extra COVID years and comeback?

Maxwell865

Welcome to the Nico Show
What is the likelihood that any of these guys use their extra COVID years? JJJ seems to be the only one in my eyes that could potentially get drafted with a solid year. It has been perceived that we have all of these scholarships available for next year, but I could see most of them coming back if not all.

What is the likelihood that any of these guys use their extra COVID years? JJJ seems to be the only one in my eyes that could potentially get drafted with a solid year. It has been perceived that we have all of these scholarships available for next year, but I could see most of them coming back if not all.

With JJJ and SV having tested the draft waters and some chatter the last two years about SV playing internationally, may be unlikely those two would return. Don’t see why this wouldn’t be a possibility with UP or ON though.

With JJJ and SV having tested the draft waters and some chatter the last two years about SV playing internationally, may be unlikely those two would return. Don’t see why this wouldn’t be a possibility with UP or ON though.
This is my thought, as well. ON could surprise many and ball out this year and make a jump, but his lost time last year may hamper that.

This is my thought, as well. ON could surprise many and ball out this year and make a jump, but his lost time last year may hamper that.

Unless ORN is a one year wonder, he is a low prospect for the NBA. He has done nothing significant as a college prospect.

Reactions: walkenvol
Possible these international players view the European leagues as very appealing options, more so than American players?

Reactions: DMcVol
Unless ORN is a one year wonder, he is a low prospect for the NBA. He has done nothing significant as a college prospect.

I thought that Olivier was steadily making progress until his season ending injury. Too bad BHH seemed to resist helping out as a 5 so that ORN could have gotten more minutes outside of the paint. He had some minutes with Fulk or Plav at the 5, but it would have helped to have a bigger threat inside with ORN. Maybe Aidoo and an improved Plav can be solid 5s that will create a better opportunity for ORN to drift away from the low post. ORN sure can’t be a 5 in the NBA.

I think it's somewhat likely that Uros comes back. I could also see Oliver using that extra year, unless he decides to go pro which I think is possible. We all saw how he had started to emerge before the injury.

As for JJJ and Santi, those guys will be gone. Can't see them coming back... too gifted

I would say Uros will definitely be back next year. He’s not going pro, and he seems to adore the university. JJJ and SV are 100% gone. I don’t think there is a scenario where I see them coming back. Both are exceptional players and if they don’t get drafted they’ll go over seas and start making some dough.

I would say Uros will definitely be back next year. He’s not going pro, and he seems to adore the university. JJJ and SV are 100% gone. I don’t think there is a scenario where I see them coming back. Both are exceptional players and if they don’t get drafted they’ll go over seas and start making some dough.
I don’t think it’s 100% for either JJJ and SV. Both love the university and will make plenty of cash due to NIL. I’m sure they’d both make more going pro, but I could see there being a solid incentive package to stay.

JJJ- 80/20 % to leave
SV- 60/40 % to leave

VN Store

Back