Could it be Chaney?

I think Georgia just pulled a Varsity Blues and maybe hung out with one of their Professors at the strip club too late.

I don't disagree with you about UGA's players not having their heads in the game and making some stupid mistakes...

But Chaney keeps going away from plays that work... Like UGA gets the ball back with 7 minutes to play and goes 3 and out on 3 pathetic play calls...

It's okay if you don't see it.... Chaney knows the game, but just fails to make adjustments when defenses have his number.

He did it here before, and he's doing it now down at UGA. If UGA's losses to LSU, Bama, and now TX this year don't prove that fact to you, nothing I say ever will.

CHANEY would be the WRONG choice for our new OC---IMO
And that UGA QB missed a thousand passes that he usually makes. And Swift can't seem to hold the ball. And the punter can't....well you get it. Chaney's fault for sure.

devo182,where have you been?Chaney was here with dools.Kiffin didn't wanthim orPittman,they left for Arkansas.He puts up points,takes what little talent their may be and maximizes it.He could take what we have,and are getting,and roll.Ga. maypay him a lot more and keep him.Who knows?Swain being,to you,a know nothing,you sir have placed your lack of knowledge at the front of your mouth.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989
devo182,where have you been?Chaney was here with dools.Kiffin didn't wanthim orPittman,they left for Arkansas.He puts up points,takes what little talent their may be and maximizes it.He could take what we have,and are getting,and roll.Ga. maypay him a lot more and keep him.Who knows?Swain being,to you,a know nothing,you sir have placed your lack of knowledge at the front of your mouth.
I just forgot how to read after attempting to read your post.

It was Butch that didn't want them. Chaney was here with Kiffin and stayed with Dooley. Not sure when Pittman got here.

Reactions: Devo182 and ATLVols

Kiffin was before Dools and it was Butch that did not want to keep Chaney which was stupid but everything Butch did was stupid. be careful talking about somebody with a lack of knowledge. Plus your post gave me a headache to try and read.

Were you alive during the 90's and early 2000's? Tennessee will never have the talent Bama has? Seriously?
Possible... But gotta take that fence down around GA that Mark Richt built. A strong Georgia Bulldog team is devastating to Tennessee...

Kiffin was before Dools and it was Butch that did not want to keep Chaney which was stupid but everything Butch did was stupid. be careful talking about somebody with a lack of knowledge. Plus your post gave me a headache to try and read.

I went in our spray booth here at work and inhaled a bunch of Varnish - I can read it just fine now...

Buck Belue on 680 today: aside from passing blame around to the players for not showing up he specifically called out Cheney as failing in his game plan and adjustments once again. Paraphrasing here....he wasn't ready for the blitz package, was very slow to adjust when it happened, and once again failed in his overall gameplan.

Reactions: MikeVol44
You do understand my comment was in a response to someone else stating we would never get the talent Alabama and others get? Hence the question marks at the end of the sentences. I am well aware that we have recruited with the best and have beaten the best.

Totally understand and my post wasn't meant as an affront to yours; I was just expanding on your sentiment.

Reactions: 1TheCoach1
Buck Belue on 680 today: aside from passing blame around to the players for not showing up he specifically called out Cheney as failing in his game plan and adjustments once again. Paraphrasing here....he wasn't ready for the blitz package, was very slow to adjust when it happened, and once again failed in his overall gameplan.
All valid points on Cheney; IMO. Drew Brees is his claim to fame, and much of that we can attribute to the Indian; not the arrow.

All valid points on Cheney; IMO. Drew Brees is his claim to fame, and much of that we can attribute to the Indian; not the arrow.
Not true, Cheney is a top 10 OC in college football and we’re here debating about who his claim to fame is. He has developed more qb’s to the NFL than most. Bree’s is the big name yes, but he can point to Brandon Allen, Tyler Bray as well. His offense has been good at every stop.

Not true, Cheney is a top 10 OC in college football and we’re here debating about who his claim to fame is. He has developed more qb’s to the NFL than most. Bree’s is the big name yes, but he can point to Brandon Allen, Tyler Bray as well. His offense has been good at every stop.
OK Then. I'm Totally Convinced Now that you cleared things up. They say you learn something new every day.

Georgia needed to pick up their pace before they did but I don't think Chaney called a bad game. Georgia's O line was consistently getting whipped, especially Isaiah Wilson... and Fromm just flat out missed some open receivers.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989
Georgia needed to pick up their pace before they did but I don't think Chaney called a bad game. Georgia's O line was consistently getting whipped, especially Isaiah Wilson... and Fromm just flat out missed some open receivers.

I think that was his point. Chaney didn't anticipate or adjust to the situation on the line.

VN Store

Back