Could Bray be better than Manning?

If memory serves me correct, I remember how brutal that bowl game was against Nebraska when they kept sacking Manning all night. We couldn't protect him to save our life. Felt sorry for Manning.....

I counted 6 L--- 2 W at a quick glance, Correct me if I'm wrong. next time you should do a little more research before you question others.

Note: might have counted one before he started in 94

Name one thing in my post that was wrong. You said top 10 or "big games".

Also, research isn't necessary when you were there. But, I fact-checked anyway.

Last edited:
If he beats florida, people will say that the florida teams Manning faced were superior. Bray needs to win a couple of SEC championships or a national championship to be considered greater. It all goes back to hardware as it always has.

Peyton played when Florida created their legend. Bray can create his own legend by vanquishing Florida. Very unlikely he will do what Peyton did the NFL. All of Peyton's numbers in college are up for grabs. Beat Florida, break records, win titles and get a Heisman and he could make it a debate. All he has to do is outperform the best in UT history. ESTD.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If he got a national championship and/or beat Florida and Bama at least twice, it could be reasonably argued by the sane.

1. Not until Bray learns some humility.

2. Not until Bray becomes a slave to the film room and studying his position.

He has the physical tools.

Just for the record, it's obvious that I will defend my boy Peyton, but if anyone eclipses his accomplishments at UT, I will be among the first to cheer loudly.

images

1. Not until Bray learns some humility.

2. Not until Bray becomes a slave to the film room and studying his position.

He has the physical tools.

....Humility?

Peyton showed some female trainer his bare ass when he was here.

Wow. UT beats I-AA Montana and Cincy, and we all go getting delusions on grandeur.

How bout we wait til after the UF game?

Name one thing in my post that was wrong. You said top 10 or "big games".

Also, research isn't necessary when you were there. But, I fact-checked anyway.

Do you think 6 -2 is a good record with some of the teams we had back then?

Don't get me wrong, I loved Manning, but think he was a better NFL QB than College QB.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Manning, but think he was a NFL QB than College QB.

Well, the UF thing always gets on my nerves, because he generally performed well statistically. Our teams were good, but our defenses would get shredded in those games.

I agree that he was better in the NFL, however, he won some big games here.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Manning, but think he was a better NFL QB than College QB.
As far as careers go, he's probably one of the 5 or 10 greatest college QBs of all time.

VN Store

Back