Coronavirus (No politics)

Not good if true. Tells us it's a man made modified virus.

The conspiracist in me when I first heard about this was that it wouldn’t surprise me if this was something that was manmade and accidentally/intentionally got out. I thought it was odd that they pinpointed animals as the source so quickly. Not saying it isn’t animal related but the thought it was manmade did cross my mind.

The conspiracist in me when I first heard about this was that it wouldn’t surprise me if this was something that was manmade and accidentally/intentionally got out. I thought it was odd that they pinpointed animals as the source so quickly. Not saying it isn’t animal related but the thought it was manmade did cross my mind.
Not sure what to believe but my red flag was them quarantining 60 Million over 56 deaths last weekend.

Are you guys saying this was man made to test for future coronavirus mutations and how to combat them?
Or are you saying it's a man made weaponized coronavirus that got out to the public ?

Last edited:
Excellent points, however that would seem to create additional issues trying to pinpoint where the outbreak originated. If I recall within a day or two of the news breaking the Chinese officials announced the " exact" location and cause of the outbreak. I suspect this has been going on much longer and China being China just sat on it. I suppose they're not overly concerned with loosing a few 1000 folks.
They aren’t concerned at all

God help us all if it's at all like the Black Death(The Plague)
Scary stuff if you look at World history there is always a plague or some disease that comes around every couple of hundred years or so that kills alot of people worldwide. I hope this isn’t another one. God has to thin the herd I guess sometimes.

Last edited:
It does appear, assuming the numbers are correct, that the growth has slowed. And the number of those recovered has finally topped the number of deaths.

EPxpdqqWsAAh513

My daughter just told me that a customer came into her salon today that has family in China. She showed her a couple of videos that she had received that showed truck loads of bodies being prepared to be incinerated. The lady’s family said it’s much worse than being reported and that China has basically shut down social media.

My daughter just told me that a customer came into her salon today that has family in China. She showed her a couple of videos that she had received that showed truck loads of bodies being prepared to be incinerated. The lady’s family said it’s much worse than being reported and that China has basically shut down social media.

Well that would be concerning. I'd say China has the absolute ability to eff this all up to maximum carnage

Dang

Anyone know if this virus can last long enough to be shipped from China? I think it’s spreadable “ on contact” but what about all that China , South Asia trade. All that very cheaply made sh!t products.
With all this next day maybe faster than normal shipping
Alway buy USA made if I can but it’s not always possible.

Anyone know if this virus can last long enough to be shipped from China? I think it’s spreadable “ on contact” but what about all that China , South Asia trade. All that very cheaply made sh!t products.
With all this next day maybe faster than normal shipping
Alway buy USA made if I can but it’s not always possible.
It’s similar to the flu in that outside of the human body it’s pretty fragile. Up to 24 hours for hard surfaces like stainless steel and more like 4 hours for porous substances. Next day air from China isn’t really going to infect anyone. Environmental factors are to harsh for the virus to survive.

It’s similar to the flu in that outside of the human body it’s pretty fragile. Up to 24 hours for hard surfaces like stainless steel and more like 4 hours for porous substances. Next day air from China isn’t really going to infect anyone. Environmental factors are to harsh for the virus to survive.

Thanks for your input
We bought two dolls From amazon for granddaughters few weeks ago and seems like ever since I’ve had
Symptoms like flu, maybe bronchitis, even went to our GP last week with no relief
So your answer make sense to me, i’ll just suck it up and get more sunshine
I’m not a puss or sounding alarms just asking for a friend

Thanks for your input
We bought two dolls From amazon for granddaughters few weeks ago and seems like ever since I’ve had
Symptoms like flu, maybe bronchitis, even went to our GP last week with no relief
So your answer make sense to me, i’ll just suck it up and get more sunshine
I’m not a puss or sounding alarms just asking for a friend
No worries. Get to feeling better. I had flu A this year and then pneumonia. It’s rough.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN

VN Store

Back