Coronavirus (No politics)

It’s similar to the flu in that outside of the human body it’s pretty fragile. Up to 24 hours for hard surfaces like stainless steel and more like 4 hours for porous substances. Next day air from China isn’t really going to infect anyone. Environmental factors are to harsh for the virus to survive.
Chinas health commission is saying, under the right conditions, it can live for 5 days on surfaces.

Chinas health commission is saying, under the right conditions, it can live for 5 days on surfaces.

The flu can “survive” much longer than 24 hours but isn’t infectious. Is this an infectious survival or just the dna is still present?

Hard to actually check this and China hiding everything but even if it's half right there's huge problems.

Confirmed cases: 154k
Suspected cases: 79k
Cured: 269
Deaths: 24k

China freaked out from the get go. What do they know? It's more serious than they are saying for sure. Is it a bio virus weapon leaked?

All these viruses are terrible but lve all over the USA in my 60+ years and just can remember anyone I knew or even heard of dying of the flu. It’s terrible
I guess it’s me not being in touch
Now at my age pneumonia is my worry
Peace
God Bless us all

All these viruses are terrible but lve all over the USA in my 60+ years and just can remember anyone I knew or even heard of dying of the flu. It’s terrible
Peace
God Bless us all
I know it happens, but I'm like you, I've never known anyone personally who has.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
Peace
God Bless us all
Ive seen it, known a few, and came pretty damn close to be one this season

Ive seen it, known a few, and came pretty damn close to be one this season
I hope for a complete recovery for you or anyone that gets hit by the flu. I remember getting it several times between 10- 25 years old but thank goodness not near death.
my close call came in the form of pneumonia last summer, hospital stay, 6weeks of misery and did I say it was mid-summer. It’s deadly
Peace

VN Store

Back