Coronavirus (No politics)

Dude would not only be happier but his "talent" would land him a nice gig working for the politburo's information service.

Nearly 1M US dead. US continues to have higher death-rate-per-capita than any other wealthy nation but you go ahead and make jokes if it makes you feel better.

Nearly 1M US dead. US continues to have higher death-rate-per-capita than any other wealthy nation but you go ahead and make jokes if it makes you feel better.
If your the savior of mankind and you care about life so much why aren't you preaching about the other main killers of our population? Shouldn't you be promoting government control over tobacco, obesity, and alchohol abuse. Don't you care about the people who choose to kill themselves with bad decisions?
1647344018300.png

If your the savior of mankind and you care about life so much why aren't you preaching about the other main killers of our population? Shouldn't you be promoting government control over tobacco, obesity, and alchohol abuse. Don't you care about the people who choose to kill themselves with bad decisions?
View attachment 439538
Start a thread for it if you want, you are criticizing someone posting Covid articles in a Covid thread. If you want to make it political there is a forum for that.

Reactions: ENGRVOL and SDV
Start a thread for it if you want, you are criticizing someone posting Covid articles in a Covid thread. If you want to make it political there is a forum for that.
I just thought you might have missed some other bad free will decisions that humans make on the daily that you could help to change their minds about. Your path to saving us from Covid is to flood the board with so much pro vax data that people will be convinced.
But, I do recognize your passion for your point of view. You didnt really answer my question though. Why aren't things that kill Americans due to their free will also your mission?

I just thought you might have missed some other bad free will decisions that humans make on the daily that you could help to change their minds about. Your path to saving us from Covid is to flood the board with so much pro vax data that people will be convinced.
But, I do recognize your passion for your point of view. You didnt really answer my question though. Why aren't things that kill Americans due to their free will also your mission?

Again, this is the coronavirus thread.
Do you go into a football thread and criticize them for not talking about baseball, basketball or soccer?

Last edited:
Reactions: jbcollins
Again, this is the coronavirus thread.
Do you go into a football thread and criticize them for not talking about baseball, basketball or soccer?
I understand your deflection because the question goes against your narrative. But, all 3 of the things I mentioned are a main factor in Covid deaths. Every person that I know that died from Covid were either obese, alcoholics, or had lung issues from smoking. I'm not against the Vax. I definitely believe everyone in the groups I mentioned should get the vax. I also believe in the right for people to make their own choice. I'll drop it and let you get back to blindly pushing the Vax.

I understand your deflection because the question goes against your narrative. But, all 3 of the things I mentioned are a main factor in Covid deaths. Every person that I know that died from Covid were either obese, alcoholics, or had lung issues from smoking. I'm not against the Vax. I definitely believe everyone in the groups I mentioned should get the vax. I also believe in the right for people to make their own choice. I'll drop it and let you get back to blindly pushing the Vax.
100% agree with you, people have a right to make their own choice.

Do you fat shame with the same fervor you vax shame?
PJ, there are things of which we should be “unashamed”, like our own bodies. Additionally just because you don’t like someone’s criticism doesn’t mean they’re “shaming” you.

PJ, there are things of which we should be “unashamed”, like our own bodies. Additionally just because you don’t like someone’s criticism doesn’t mean they’re “shaming” you.
You have shamed people and posted articles throughout this thread shaming people for not getting vaxxed. I'm asking if you call out obese people or smokers the same way. Why are you fine with doing one but not the other?

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
You have shamed people and posted articles throughout this thread shaming people for not getting vaxxed. I'm asking if you call out obese people or smokers the same way. Why are you fine with doing one but not the other?
I was courteous to you with my previous answer. If you took it as shaming, I apologize.

VN Store

Back