Coronavirus (No politics)

You’re either ignoring what I’m saying or to stupid to understand. Nobody said people don’t die from it. I even said if you want to get the vaccine get it. I don’t care but if youve had it and recovered there is no need. So employers should include that as well. I had it and sneezed 1 time but I should inject myself with a “vaccine” (more like a flu shot) to help protect me from getting said illness again when I’m already less likely than a fully “vaccinated” person to contract it and spread it again anyway? Makes perfect sense.
If it helps you keep your job it's not that big of a deal. Kids do it to go to school.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Shouldn’t get fired or be refused to go do your job because of a vaccine. I don’t see anybody making a fuss over a flu vaccine. Stupid! This coming from someone who did get the vaccine btw
Healthcare has done that before covid…. I had to get two to three vaccines that I had as a kid(unable to get proof I already had them) before I could work at my current job. Flu vaccine is also now mandatory at my job.

Shouldn’t get fired or be refused to go do your job because of a vaccine. I don’t see anybody making a fuss over a flu vaccine. Stupid! This coming from someone who did get the vaccine btw

I work in hospitals daily. Proof of a flu shot on an annual basis, along with all other immunizations I had as a child, is required.

Part of being in healthcare.

Just realized your post may be in reference to Rolovich. Ignore all of this if so.

This. I get those who say vaccines are required in Healthcare, but those are tried and true with years of research behind them. This one is rushed and new. These are also the same people who have been around this stuff for a year plus with nothing.

Yes, it is very dumb to force an ineffective vaccine on people.
Every statistic I’ve seen shows the death rate of Covid victims is overwhelmingly higher with the unvaccinated. With over a years data we now know that getting the shots reduce your odds of contracting Covid and greatly reduced your odds of serious illness and death. Saying the vaccines are ineffective is just wrong. While I can understand folks who believe they have natural immunity being resistant to take the shots, I don’t see how a health care facility can operate with the liability of having employees who haven’t done everything possible to not infect their customers.

We are all free to make choices but we’re not free of the consequences of our decisions. I can believe the human body is beautiful but if I quit wearing clothes there will be repercussions.

Travis Tritt: Braves make anti-vaccine statement with NLCS anthem singer

Go Braves! Go Travis Tritt!

Man, Wolken finds every possible way to get on my last nerve….

Hope the Braves win today then win the World Series and force that MLB commissioner to hand them the trophy in Atlanta, after MLB played partisan politics with the All Star game this summer

Reactions: Revived2002
Great news that the together trial was just published in a good medical journal that showed a cheap drug called fluvoxamine which is an antidepressant prevented hospitalizations. Also prevented death in those who completed therapy.

Apparently it only costs about $10 for a 10 day course. Very similar in its structure to Prozac and wonder if they could be interchangeable.
Also of note the same trial looked at ivermectin and found no benefit.
full trial link
DEFINE_ME

Got my booster shot yesterday and feel awful today I got muscle aches and bad fatigue along with a mild fever. Im kinda regretting getting it now no more booster shots for this guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenGrimm

VN Store

Back