$/ Corona/eligibility

So financial aid can be reduced or taken away only for the seniors that would have exhausted eligibility this season. That will be interesting.

We got at least four UT players on Cape Cod rosters.

Last edited:
Do you think there will be coaches who have to call Corona Seniors back and say my bad. The conference changed it's rules.

Do you think there will be coaches who have to call Corona Seniors back and say my bad. The conference changed it's rules.

Oh yea it appears that many seniors are faced with either playing as a walk on, heading to another school that will pay or not playing at all. It’s a real shame

And honestly it’s why then NCAA should have had the guts to just say life must move on

My girl just wants to watch Baseball!

Attachments

• F8F82213-DDE1-4A20-A492-AA8BC6D0575B.png
    F8F82213-DDE1-4A20-A492-AA8BC6D0575B.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: txbo
Mizzu was flat from the NCAA ruling. They were so mad at will wade for spending 6 figures on a recruit they put mizzu baseball on probation for paying 6$ for a tutor to write a paper.
Well said and if anyone hasn’t watched The Scheme on HBO. Please do so. Incredible!

I just saw where Wisconsin said they aren’t granting the extra year for spring sports athletes. I guess I don’t keep up enough to realize it was an option. I wonder how many other schools will do this now that a school has broken the seal.

I just saw where Wisconsin said they aren’t granting the extra year for spring sports athletes. I guess I don’t keep up enough to realize it was an option. I wonder how many other schools will do this now that a school has broken the seal.

They don’t have baseball there

The Ivy League did it

Great video of baseball coaches talking about Corona and how their schools and coaching staffs are handling it.
TCU is paying the Corona Senior's scholarships out of the school's fund not making baseball or even athletics do it.

Certainly more non power 5 but Nothing would shock me
I hope baseball isn’t hurt bad. My son will be pitching at Walters State starting this fall so I am already looking two years down the road. This may severely limit his options.

Reactions: txbo
I hope baseball isn’t hurt bad. My son will be pitching at Walters State starting this fall so I am already looking two years down the road. This may severely limit his options.

Great place to go. He will enjoy it

Happy Jackie Robinson Day.

images

VN Store

Back