Cornhole Boards

hey Volnation friends...

I make custom cornhole games. Regulation size, with any colors you want...

I have attached a picture of one I recently made of UT's field. It is exactly proportional to 50 yds on Ut's acutal field...

If you're interested in purchasing a set please PM me for pricing information...

View attachment cornhole.bmp

Maybe it's just me, but when I saw this thread I thought I had stumbled onto the Penthouse Letters to the Editor. Somebody needs to change the name of that game.

I made these yesterday and just finished painting them today. Total of about 4 hours of work, paint and all. Total cost for ALL supplies was 62 bucks. I used carriage bolts and butterfly nuts on the legs so they can fold up out of the way for storage.

Attachments

• Volunteers.jpg
    Volunteers.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
People here in Oregon are ridiculous. When I went to the lumber yard yesterday to pick up the materials, when I was checking out the guy asked me what project I was working on. I said, "Making some cornhole boards". He says, very serious might I add, "Whoa buddy.... What ever floats your boat, sorry I asked." :) People in Oregon have never heard of the game cornhole. They assume the word "cornhole" refers to some wierd fetish. LOL.

I already have a couple friends that I sent that picture to that want me to make them some. My wife is going order some UT fabric online and make the bags for me.

I already have a couple friends that I sent that picture to that want me to make them some. My wife is going order some UT fabric online and make the bags for me.

Cooks, bakes and decorates cakes, sews. You got a keeper Sam. Congrats.

PS: sorry for the hijack. :hi:

Cooks, bakes and decorates cakes, sews. You got a keeper Sam. Congrats.

PS: sorry for the hijack. :hi:

Lol thanks for the kind words. I did snatch a good one and I still haven't figured out exactly how.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

how much would you charge me for a set?

I would be more than happy to make a set for you for just what it takes to buy material to do it (+6 bucks for a 6 pack to drink while I do it). The material cost 62 bucks which isn't bad but I would say that the set is close to 100 pounds. The shipping would cost a fortune. I would be more than happy to do it at base cost for materials and shipping but it would probably benefit you more to buy from a company or someone local unless you are just determined to get some like mine.

I made these yesterday and just finished painting them today. Total of about 4 hours of work, paint and all. Total cost for ALL supplies was 62 bucks. I used carriage bolts and butterfly nuts on the legs so they can fold up out of the way for storage.

Hey now!! First Cornhole and now THIS??!?!

here is some a guy is selling in franklin,but i dont know about the price

Custom Cornhole Board
I bought a set from that dude. Really nice boards, I get compliments every time I get them out. He uses vinyl for the graphics but puts enough clear coat on them to make the playing surface smooth. I'm not sure why he chose to show that particular UT board in his ad....my set looks much better, orange with a huge power T in the center and orange/white checkerboards at the end. His boards are a little overpriced, but they are top notch quality.

Here a just a few of my personal designs. I digitally print these and can laminate them for an additional fee. They're mounted to 1 mil thick PVC. You take them and apply them to your boards with your choice of adhesive. I would reccomend Liquid Nails. After they've dried, you cut out the "hole" from the back side, if you have a steady and strong enough hand, you can do it with a razor knife.

I charge $35 for the design fee and $100 for the finished pieces. Some will say it's high, but I own and operate a business in Knoxville, and I retail this size of printed PVC for $68.50 each, not including design. Also, the above price does not include lamination, that will be quoted as needed.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

mycornholedesigns.jpg

VN Store

Back