Cornell University wants students to start ISIS clubs

rightwingnews_logo.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
So what if it's Right Wing News? I guess you only would think it legitimate if it was Left Wing News.:crazy:

You should not guess then.

Sorry, I don't get my news from MSNBC or Right Wing News.

Reactions: 2 people
Cornell dean says ISIS welcome on campus in undercover video | New York Post

Cornell brass responded to a Post inquiry made to Scaffido.

“Cornell fully supports the free exchange of ideas and does not review or control the political ideology of our students. We do not, of course, tolerate unlawful advocacy of violence, and the comment about training by ISIS freedom fighters does not reflect university policy,” said Joel Malina, Cornell’s vice president for university relations.

O'Keefe did great work exposing ACORN for what it was. Most of his latest work is more anecdotal of individuals on the left than representative of the entire liberal sphere.

It's a good thing I have all the Leftists on Volnation on ignore. I just don't want to hear Leftist horses**t,i'm allergic to it.

Or your too much of a sissy to handle it. Either way.

The ignore button is for pu**ies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Pretty much all the Leftists who run Universities and the Professors belong to the King Barry Soetoro school of hate America because it's evil.

I used to paint with broad brushes, but then I moved on to first grade.

Reactions: 5 people
Pretty much all the Leftists who run Universities and the Professors belong to the King Barry Soetoro school of hate America because it's evil.

How many degrees do you have and from how many campuses? How do you define a leftist professor or administrator?

Reactions: 3 people
If you don't like my posts don't bother to respond to them,it's pretty simple.

Oh your posts are terrible but I have no issue calling out your ignorance. Continue to avoid providing any answers to your ridiculous assertions

Reactions: 4 people
If that's all you took away from some of the comments from the interview, I don't know what to tell you.

In the few segments I listened to, I never heard the term ISIS - the term freedom fighter was used. Maybe I missed it.. The term freedom fighter doesn't equate to head severing terrorist.

IMO the title of the story is tragically misleading as were the questions the interviewer stated. I didn't watch the whole thing but enough to know it smacked of a setup.

Then stop reading or responding to them. I'd rather you not respond to them.

You should stop being such an unintelligent pu**y and learn to back up your arguments, or you shouldn't post at all. This is a public forum. If you say something stupid, you're gonna catch flak for it. Grow up.

Reactions: 8 people
so wait because this school isn't limiting what groups can be organized, they are freedom hating anti American commie factories?

*also since when is allowing an organization to exist "wanting" the organization to exist?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
so wait because this school isn't limiting what groups can be organized, they are freedom hating anti American commie factories?

Please ask no questions in a Dave thread. You'll likely end up on his ignore list if you do

I'm seeing a parallel here.

Radical liberals will preach tolerance until they disagree with something.

Radical republicans will cherish freedom until it opens the door to something they hate.

VN Store

Back