Coples a UNC commit per MFarrel

Man. Screw UNC.. Gosh i hate them so freakin much.. and i live in NC!
i cant stand how there beating us on every freakin Recruit that its between us two..
CMON PHIL and the recruiting staff. dont let a crap football team with just a good recruiter as a good coach beat you on like 5 straight high profile recruite.. Geez.

I can hear it now...."you don't want to head up the hill to Knoxville....they'll get you in a bad situation and arrested on your first weekend up there."

I wonder how much this is being worked against us by the other recruiters?

I'd say Butch is using Montario not seeing playing time as a recruiting weapon.

"Come to UNC and we won't forget about you" - Butch Davis

if coples committed then why is their a volquest article about him visiting this weekend and us having a good shot at landing him??

if coples committed then why is their a volquest article about him visiting this weekend and us having a good shot at landing him??

Farrell said he's a tar heel. Farrell also said he probably won't commit publicly until a later time.

RB Davis just said that he and Coples are both excited to be visiting UT and they are both considering UT. He also said that he did not commit to Ole Miss on his visit. He said that have thought about playing together in college.

RB Davis just said that he and Coples are both excited to be visiting UT and they are both considering UT. He also said that he did not commit to Ole Miss on his visit. He said that have thought about playing together in college.

are they in for this weekend?

They also just sent their JR RB to the NFL. That's 2 positives for them. Early playing time and the NFL.
i think he could get the majority of the snaps with creer next year after Foster is gone...i think he passes Hardesty, poole, vereen if he came to tn

i think he could get the majority of the snaps with creer next year after Foster is gone...i think he passes Hardesty, poole, vereen if he came to tn

Anything can happen though. We don't know how any of these guys will play in college. We've seen Creer and Hardesty play, but the others we don't know. All we can do is base their abilities off of stars and rankings.

If it is really down to Oregon and UT that should favor the Vols. Oregon runs the spread option which is the reason Davis gave for de-committing from Auburn.

Oregon already has RB commits from a 4* out of CC and a 4* from Texas plus some 3* guys that have been on the roster for a couple of years.

Distance and scheme would definitely seem to favor UT.

VN Store

Back