Cool picture I found

I like it. But I do have a question. What does never again mean exactly?
It means that's the reason Pruitt and his coaches hit the recruiting trail right after the season and didn't worry about a OC at the time. If you cant see Pruitt is recruiting better talent than Butch ever did. Then i am sorry you don't see that. 2020 recruiting will be even better. But this class Pruitt just recruited will be the one to get us back on the right trail to the top. And yes Pruitt and his coaches can coach these guys up.

It means that's the reason Pruitt and his coaches hit the recruiting trail right after the season and didn't worry about a OC at the time. If you cant see Pruitt is recruiting better talent than Butch ever did. Then i am sorry you don't see that. 2020 recruiting will be even better. But this class Pruitt just recruited will be the one to get us back on the right trail to the top. And yes Pruitt and his coaches can coach these guys up.
Agree, he's still 2 years away from being able to be competitive with those teams

Reactions: rickyyrs
Missouri is 5-2 against us. How is that game "expected"?

Like I rambled on before, look when Missouri joined conference verses Tennessee at the time. I might be unrealistic, unreasonable, and wrong, but as far as I’m unconcerned, I stick to that game as a expected win, going forward. Forward, is the operative word.

I'd rather have a Champion's of Life player.
giphy.gif

It's a long, very tough road back up to the top of the mountain but I believe we finally have our feet back on the right road.

After seeing the top $$$$ being spent, finally, I honestly believe that Fulmer and Pruitt are Dedicated and DeTermined to get our footVol Team back on Top.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: FïreBall
It's a long, very tough road back up to the top of the mountain but I believe we finally have our feet back on the right road.

After seeing the top $$$$ being spent, finally, I honestly believe that Fulmer and Pruitt are Dedicated and DeTermined to get our footVol Team back on Top.

VFL...GBO!!!
Wasn’t a long, very tough road back for Florida. 4 wins in 2017, just like Tennessee.....10 wins the next year, not just like Tennessee.

Wasn’t a long, very tough road back for Florida. 4 wins in 2017, just like Tennessee.....10 wins the next year, not just like Tennessee.

I'm not being an ass here KB, I honestly wonder what your point is? I've seen you comment on how its gonna take time for us to get straightened out. Whats the difference in someone else saying the same thing?

VN Store

Back