Contact?

Look folks ..quit trying to figure things out .... CPF will make the appropriate hire .. I know he was probably hoping not to have tp pay a buyout on Holly and hire a coach this year considering all the money spent on Football coaches this off season .. but thats why I think the funds are thin and we are not gonna be able to afford a big name ... I think Kelly comes cheap if she wants it but I think CPF wants to hire the best he can .. if some big donor helps then we may be in line for a top of the line coach like ... Waltz
For God’s sake, it’s Walz , not Waltz

Kellie is a diversion while we get things lined up for Jeff Walz.
keep this in mind. Jeff Walz has not made an official sounding strong statement that he is NOT
in any way interested or is a candidate to be the Lady Vols coach even though he could do this
and put all talk about him and Tennessee to bed.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
keep this in mind. Jeff Walz has not made an official sounding strong statement that he is NOT
in any way interested or is a candidate to be the Lady Vols coach even though he could do this
and put all talk about him and Tennessee to bed.
Would you put the rumor to bed if you were bucking for a raise?

Reactions: Cees and feathersax
The horse head in the film was a real horse head, although, it was not the horse used in the film, but a head from a slaughterhouse of horses for dog food... ...The horse in the film had a white marking on it's forehead, the horse in the bed did not.

I've waited all these years to use that useless information...This is what happens when you follow the Lady Vols.

1414371994_2.jpg

My Avatar is the son of Lloyd Bridges....He also occasionally had small parts in the television show, "Sea Hunt"

More useless info waiting for the LV coaching decision.....

The horse head in the film was a real horse head, although, it was not the horse used in the film, but a head from a slaughterhouse of horses for dog food... ...The horse in the film had a white marking on it's forehead, the horse in the bed did not.

I've waited all these years to use that useless information...This is what happens when you follow the Lady Vols.

Yikes! I didn’t know that... I love horses. 😔

Look folks ..quit trying to figure things out .... CPF will make the appropriate hire .. I know he was probably hoping not to have tp pay a buyout on Holly and hire a coach this year considering all the money spent on Football coaches this off season .. but thats why I think the funds are thin and we are not gonna be able to afford a big name ... I think Kelly comes cheap if she wants it but I think CPF wants to hire the best he can .. if some big donor helps then we may be in line for a top of the line coach like ... Waltz

okkk

You start your post by telling us to quit trying to figure things out, then you spend the rest of the post trying to figure things out...

You start your post by telling us to quit trying to figure things out, then you spend the rest of the post trying to figure things out...
So ..just explaining what he is up against and the panic that set in so early with some of you .. haha

VN Store

Back