Contact?

Look folks ..quit trying to figure things out .... CPF will make the appropriate hire .. I know he was probably hoping not to have tp pay a buyout on Holly and hire a coach this year considering all the money spent on Football coaches this off season .. but thats why I think the funds are thin and we are not gonna be able to afford a big name ... I think Kelly comes cheap if she wants it but I think CPF wants to hire the best he can .. if some big donor helps then we may be in line for a top of the line coach like ... Waltz

Other than Coach Harper, do we actually know who has been contacted by UT and interviewed?

After watching Oregon totally confuse and beat MSU, I really like him. Big center for MSU was never a factor.

If that failed then talk to Ivey at Notre Dame and head coaches at South Dakota State, and UT Martin. Could really go outside of the box and hire a coach from a successful men's program like David Lipscomb, Murray State, Liberty, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: BUBear and mcannon1
Look folks ..quit trying to figure things out .... CPF will make the appropriate hire .. I know he was probably hoping not to have tp pay a buyout on Holly and hire a coach this year considering all the money spent on Football coaches this off season .. but thats why I think the funds are thin and we are not gonna be able to afford a big name ... I think Kelly comes cheap if she wants it but I think CPF wants to hire the best he can .. if some big donor helps then we may be in line for a top of the line coach like ... Waltz

Fulmer said we are an elite program. If we are we should hire an elite coach. Unless he didn’t mean it.

ESPN will put it on their ticker if anyone else is contacted!

Vic Schafer would be my first choice. But my man Vic got outcoached against Oregon. Kelly Graves had his team pulling big T way out from under the basket. Then Oregon players drove behind her for easy baskets. She then also was not in place to get defensive rebounds. I hope Phil inquires into Kelly Graves and Vic.

Contact---------Tiny time pills.
d2d1e28553f38f6eb9917f4e66cc3ea7--cold-medicine-retro-vintage.jpg

Ergin, Anderson and Haslam=never low on funds if funds are needed.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I loved how Phil handled the football AD hire. So close to the vest that the media scammers and social media stars were throwing out the most insane ignorance I ever seen. Nobody knew crap, but we got a good hire. I don't care about being in the dark if these guys are getting it done behind the scenes.

I loved how Phil handled the football AD hire. So close to the vest that the media scammers and social media stars were throwing out the most insane ignorance I ever seen. Nobody knew crap, but we got a good hire. I don't care about being in the dark if these guys are getting it done behind the scenes.
I hope they will get it done and it doesn't wind up a dumpster fire

th.gif

Reactions: TenUhSee

VN Store

Back