Constantly being logged out

85SugarVol

I prefer the tumult of Liberty
@Freak

I’m getting logged out 20-30 times per day. I check the box to stay logged in, to no avail.

Every time I lock my iPhone and come back... logged out

Hmmm. Sounds like a cookie issue. Which iPhone? Using safari? You’re not using the private browsing mode are you?

Anyone else having this issue? I’ve not experienced it on my iPhone.

Hmmm. You’re the only one I’ve heard having this issue.

Maybe make sure your block all cookies setting isn’t on?

Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting temp files?

I generally (but not always) stay logged in on my laptop. I’m continually logged out on mobile (iPhone 6+ and iPad.)

Maybe four weeks now?

I generally (but not always) stay logged in on my laptop. I’m continually logged out on mobile (iPhone 6+ and iPad.)

Maybe four weeks now?
It seems to be an iOS thing for a couple of you. What version of iOS? I assume you’ve tried clearing all cookies and temp files?

Weird that it only seems to be affecting a few people. I visit the site multiple times per day on an iPhone and haven’t been able to duplicate it.

Any more info you guys can provide might help.

Well no, of course, I haven't done the cookie/ temp file thing. lol One of these days I will remember this.

I'll clear and report back. And it probably is that, because it is happening on another forum.

I get everything set up and running, and then Firefox or Apple or both update, and everything goes to crap...

It seems to be an iOS thing for a couple of you. What version of iOS? I assume you’ve tried clearing all cookies and temp files?

Weird that it only seems to be affecting a few people. I visit the site multiple times per day on an iPhone and haven’t been able to duplicate it.

Any more info you guys can provide might help.
How do you clear cookies and temp files ?

I'm not sure what the issue might be but it seems like only a few people are experiencing it. I haven't had any issues on ios, android or desktop, personally.

On iphone, to clear temp files and clear cache, go to Settings -> Safari -> Clear History and website data. Also try completely powering off your phone and powering it back on.

I’ve done both, plus an update the other night.

It’s a lot better, but still happening.

I’ve done both, plus an update the other night.

It’s a lot better, but still happening.
It's logging you out? That's always a cookie issue of some sort. Are you able to log in and stay logged into other sites? In ios, under Settings -> Safari -> Block all cookies. This is off, right? Also, in settings -> general -> about, do you have plenty of Available storage (just listed as "available"). Just throwing out some random things here.

Clearing cookies didn’t work.

Clearing cookies + doing an update didn’t work.

Clearing cookies + doing an update + clearing history worked. Unless I accidentally did what worked for you (other thread.)

When this sort of thing happens, I patiently experiment for a bit and then go in a blind rage and hit everything, so I never really know what the actual solution was. 🤔

@Freak

Don’t know what you did, but all is well now on Mobile. No more getting logged out constantly.

Thanks Boss!

VN Store

Back