Conservative Javier Milei Is Elected the New President of Argentina

or you could just vote for anyone else not named Trump. its really not a difficult concept or practice, but they have all of yall, both sides mind, trained very well to keep voting for the guys pushing us down the well.

That would be a vote for Trump.

Maybe a 1/3 of those are true.

Some are outright laughable, like implying the Maga guys aren’t 2A, and weren’t/aren’t mad at Trump for his ridiculous 2A infringements he pushed.
they 100% weren't. they were doing everything they could to dance around blaming Trump for them.

saying bump stocks aren't "guns", so its fine.
saying they don't use bump stocks, so its fine.
saying it breaks the spirit of the law instead of the letter, so its fine.
saying its better to give them bump stocks than whatever else the left wanted to take, so its fine.

same with the 80% lowers and other "ghost gun" stuff Trump preached.

I never once saw a concerted effort from any of the trump supporters to call out, stop, or protest, Trump's measures.

If you cannot see the difference, then you are naive.
I get more of what I want than you do voting for somone who has more of your desires, but will never ever see the WH. Its called pragmatism.
sit. roll over. lay down. and vote for who we tell you too. good boy.

you are also contributing to the downfall by contributing to the system in your pragmatism. when you wonder how we got this far into the swamp, I hope the warmth of all those things you got let you sleep at night.

but I get it, its taboo to take a principled stand in this day and age. easier to just give into "pragmatism".

I keep saying it, yall are bandwagon partisans, you really should just be out there cheering for Bama and UGA since they are pragmatic choice to succeed.

you are also contributing to the downfall by contributing to the system in your pragmatism. when you wonder how we got this far into the swamp, I hope the warmth of all those things you got let you sleep at night.

but I get it, its taboo to take a principled stand in this day and age. easier to just give into "pragmatism".

I keep saying it, yall are bandwagon partisans, you really should just be out there cheering for Bama and UGA since they are pragmatic choice to succeed.
Principles and politics. Lol

I get most of what I want. You get nothing but even worse. To pretend they are the same is foolish.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
That would be a vote for Trump.
and that is the exact same mindset the MAGA crew has with a vote for someone other than Trump. congrats on using their level intellectual reasoning.

not in this country it wouldn't be. you have to get a majority of the electoral votes to win. doesn't matter if Trump has more votes than biden if he doesn't hit the magic number.

and I keep saying it and both sides ignore it, you are just paving the way for the next guy who is worse than Trump, and they are paving the way for the guy who is worse than Biden. and yes there really is worse out there.

if you vote for crap candidates you really can't complain about there being crap candidates on the ballot.

you can always write in someone.

b

btw,,your analogy is stupid

Principles and politics. Lol

I get most of what I want. You get nothing but even worse. To pretend they are the same is foolish.
how is the water temp in the swamp? of course they don't mix, thats the problem with DC right now, and you are actively contributing to ruination of our country, and saying its fine because its only 49% burning down. too ignorant to understand if it stays 49% for long enough the other 51% you "want" isn't safe.

sorry I am actually willing to take a stand for what I believe in. even if it means I take a few more lumps than you.

b

btw,,your analogy is stupid
and since you don't have any way to actually break down how its stupid, I am going with in reality it just makes you uncomfortable to face a relatable analogy and so you are trying to dismiss it instead of coming to terms with it.

how is the water temp in the swamp? of course they don't mix, thats the problem with DC right now, and you are actively contributing to ruination of our country, and saying its fine because its only 49% burning down. too ignorant to understand if it stays 49% for long enough the other 51% you "want" isn't safe.

sorry I am actually willing to take a stand for what I believe in. even if it means I take a few more lumps than you.

The division isnt Trump. It is anything that is against the radical left. Why do you think both sides hate Trump? It isnt his character.

and since you don't have any way to actually break down how its stupid, I am going with in reality it just makes you uncomfortable to face a relatable analogy and so you are trying to dismiss it instead of coming to terms with it.
Go root for Bama is pragmatic? Yea stupid.

all the talk about controlling social media, the government setting what is allowed to be posted on those wesbsites and what isn't, instead of the actual companies.
Oh I see...I always thought that MAGA issue was with 230... I always felt that if a site is going to censor post,/speech they are then a publisher because they are choosing the content and should be liable and not protected under 230...if they dont censore then they are protected as a utility under 230 and not liable..

lol no he didn't.

even BEFORE Covid, he spent more than even Obama.
he passed multiple unconstitutional measures/acts, that got struck down by the Supreme Court.
he used executive orders like all the others.

he was just as swampy as the rest of DC, he is just new to the game so he isn't as covered in muck yet so you guys believe he is somehow different.
What did Trump pass that was deem unconstitutional by SCOTUS?

Just a question and I'm being honest because I'm curious...would you stand on principle in a communist run country and vote 3rd party with no chance of it ever getting better only worse?

and that is the exact same mindset the MAGA crew has with a vote for someone other than Trump. congrats on using their level intellectual reasoning.

not in this country it wouldn't be. you have to get a majority of the electoral votes to win. doesn't matter if Trump has more votes than biden if he doesn't hit the magic number.

and I keep saying it and both sides ignore it, you are just paving the way for the next guy who is worse than Trump, and they are paving the way for the guy who is worse than Biden. and yes there really is worse out there.

if you vote for crap candidates you really can't complain about there being crap candidates on the ballot.

I appreciate your point of view and the logic of it.

But it is imperative that Trump not be elected and whatever high-minded or philosophical point you might make pales in comparison to that critical point in this next election.

The division isnt Trump. It is anything that is against the radical left. Why do you think both sides hate Trump? It isnt his character.
there is a division on Trump. I got called a leftist for being against Trump because of his policies, and calling him out for all the anti-conservative things he pushed. and the constant defense is "well yeah thats bad but it could be worse". ignoring that his bad policies kept happening.

the left want it to be about Trump as a person because it ignores his policies which are good.

the right want it to not be about Trump so they can ignore his policies which are bad.

there is a division on Trump. I got called a leftist for being against Trump because of his policies, and calling him out for all the anti-conservative things he pushed. and the constant defense is "well yeah thats bad but it could be worse". ignoring that his bad policies kept happening.

the left want it to be about Trump as a person because it ignores his policies which are good.

the right want it to not be about Trump so they can ignore his policies which are bad.
I like Trump policies for most part and he is an outsider.

You dont think things are worse?
Open border and pratical invasion, corruption, politicized DOJ, massive regulations, elimination of fossil fuels, censorship, ad nauseum.
Accept it so you can sleep at night because you voted with your heart. You are no different than the pure party idelogue.

But it is imperative that Trump not be elected and whatever high-minded or philosophical point you might make pales in comparison to that critical point in this next election.
What are you so afraid of?

Go root for Bama is pragmatic? Yea stupid.
them or Georgia are probably going to win the national title (general election), one of them is definitely going to win the SEC (primary election). you don't want to support anyone who won't win the general election because it doesn't get anything done to stand on your principles of being a Tennessee fan.

or you could just vote for anyone else not named Trump. its really not a difficult concept or practice, but they have all of yall, both sides mind, trained very well to keep voting for the guys pushing us down the well.
LV that happened in 2020 and we got screwed. History isn't on your side in this one.

Talk about not sleeping at night.

Well, what happens in DC has a direct effect on me. What happens with GA and AL in the end means nothing.

Why?

I like Trump policies for most part and he is an outsider.

You dont think things are worse?
Open border and pratical invasion, corruption, politicized DOJ, massive regulations, elimination of fossil fuels, censorship, ad nauseum.
Accept it so you can sleep at night because you voted with your heart. You are no different than the pure party idelogue.
corruption didn't go away under Trump, the politicized DOJ didn't go away under Trump in fact he wanted to use it against his enemies, regulations didn't go away or get reduced under Trump, Trump was all for censorship of things that attacked him and made him look back, the rest Trump could have supported or a law that would have addressed those issues, and he never did.

the only thing mentioned that was a positive under Trump was the Border.

VN Store

Back