Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Seriously, I want the truth to come out, no matter what it may be. Whether Trump colluded with Russia, or Obama weaponized government agencies, or Hillary really did arrange all those deaths...I don't care about the partisanship or who gets implicated, the American people deserve to know the truth. Corruption needs to be rooted out and exposed.

Difference between you and me...I've stood beside "69 in battle and will happily do it again...you've never stood for anything meaningful
I stand alone against two battle hardened imbeciles that believe the deep state is trying to take down Trump.

Let me go ahead and put this into perspective...

Some FBI and DOJ guys allegedly had a meeting where they tried to figure out how many Cabinet Secretaries would follow them in removing the lawfully elected President of the United States because they thought the President was in collusion with Russians because they got information provided to them from a British national who got paid by Democrats and got his information from Russians.

Some FBI and DOJ guys allegedly had a meeting where they tried to figure out how many Cabinet Secretaries would follow them in removing the lawfully elected President of the United States because they thought the President was in collusion with Russians because they got information provided to them from a British national who got paid by Democrats and got his information from Russians.
Correct.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

Yep

Former top FBI lawyer: 2 Trump Cabinet officials were ‘ready to support’ 25th Amendment effort

Sure, that’s a reasonable cost to get Hillary into office.
Doesn't say if the initiative came from the cabinet. Feasible to think cabinet members witnessed some stuff going down and contacted the FBI.

Is it saying that three other cabinet members were close to agreeing?

Wow, sh|t must have been really f@%ked up if it was five cabinet members.

Doesn't say if the initiative didn't come from the cabinet. Feasible to think cabinet members witnessed some stuff going down and contacted the FBI.

Is it saying that three other cabinet members were close to agreeing?

Wow, sh|t must have been really f@%ked up if it was five cabinet members.
So you’re trying to rationalize this kind of behavior after only 100 days of Trump in office? People could have determined in that short a time this had to be considered at all? Sounds legit

VN Store

Back