Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

You’d be running around screaming in tongues and soiling yourself if Trump was caught cramming cigars in a 20 year old WH intern.....
Moral failures are just that. At first you feel sorry for the wives but then you realize they are sticking with the power tit. and not worthy of pity.

Not riled up, not name calling, merely defining a double standard that is yours on this subject. I have very few issues with anyone who speaks out about Trump if it is with some provable merit and not just "resistance for the sake of resistance", or other words, "Muh, Trump."

So the woman who reported this behavior is "garbage. Period."?

So it's OK if it's a "consensual sexual relationship" ? So it's OK if that "relationship" is by the President of the United States using his position to take advantage of a young intern inside his office at the White House? So it's OK if this "consensual relationship" was denied under sworn testimony and therefor was perjury?

Linda Tripp would be touted a heroine today if she did the same thing and it involved Trump. You know it, we all know it.

She isn't the, "garbage. Period.", in this history.

Christine Ford with zero evidence agrees with you

Yep, Tripp did a pretty trashy thing taking advantage of her relationship with Lewinsky for her own gain.

Most powerful man in the world who is 50 years old takes advantage of an awe struck 22 year old and you call that a consensual sexual relationship?

It's textbook sexual harassment.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
My guess is that you would not say that but on your keyboard because the a.. Whippings your brother gave would be the least of your worries.
I hope that you don't have a daughter who ever had to go through this with an influential superior. Clinton should have had his te...cles removed for this. And spare me the consensual B's. Monica was in no position to say otherwise.
I still have a .22 in my calf and a scar under my eye. It was rough.

Yep, Tripp did a pretty trashy thing taking advantage of her relationship with Lewinsky for her own gain.

Most powerful man in the world who is 50 years old takes advantage of an awe struck 22 year old and you call that a consensual sexual relationship?
It was trashy of both tripp and Clinton. I do have a hard time believing that tripps only interest was for Lewinskis welfare.

Oh @lawgator1 @evillawyer @BowlBrother85 and all the rest of the usual Russia Russia Russia screamers why haven’t you provided your usual riveting dialog on why this information is clearly false and there’s no way the FBI ignored the clear indications and chose instead to railroad a US citizen in an attempt to get Trump at any cost?

Oh @lawgator1 @evillawyer @BowlBrother85 and all the rest of the usual Russia Russia Russia screamers why haven’t you provided your usual riveting dialog on why this information is clearly false and there’s no way the FBI ignored the clear indications and chose instead to railroad a US citizen in an attempt to get Trump at any cost?

What's the latest failure to cross a t or dot an i that you're complaining about?

VN Store

Back