Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

You all are going to soon find out it was all a lie.

Before you even get in to the report, why choose all Democrats on your team? You know why.

Such a misleading claim. I'm a registered Democrat and I have contributed to two political candidates in my whole life. Both are Republicans.

What happens to your precious MSM narrative when we learn the Obama DOJ had a FISA warrant to spy on General Flynn?

By definition a FISA warrant is not "spying." It is lawful and judicially authorized surveillance. Local law enforcement surveil criminals all the time. Our intelligence services surveil foreign operatives quite frequently. When there is probable cause to believe a US citizen has been compromised, as was the case with Flynn, our own courts examine the evidence and authorize it where appropriate.

That it uncovered cooperation with the Russians in an effort to get Trump elected makes you (and him) unhappy because it is a permanent stain on his presidency. But that does not make it spying.

By definition a FISA warrant is not "spying." It is lawful and judicially authorized surveillance. Local law enforcement surveil criminals all the time. Our intelligence services surveil foreign operatives quite frequently. When there is probable cause to believe a US citizen has been compromised, as was the case with Flynn, our own courts examine the evidence and authorize it where appropriate.

That it uncovered cooperation with the Russians in an effort to get Trump elected makes you (and him) unhappy because it is a permanent stain on his presidency. But that does not make it spying.
Were the FISA warrants legally obtained?

And if not, what lies were told to obtain them?

Reactions: ajvol01

Your lack of objectivity is scary.

I find it hard to believe you practice law.

Were the FISA warrants legally obtained?

And if not, what lies were told to obtain them?

They were legally obtained and renewed. Much work went I to them, by a large staff of intelligence and legal officials. Judges were conservative Republican appointees. The claim that it was all based on the Steele dossier is simply a Republican lie to undermine the origins of it.

You dodged my question.

Ken Starr had constituents on both sides helping him investigate Clinton.

So?

Mueller is a lifelong conservative Republican. Volume I of his report details the claim which has been made by EVERY US intelligence agency - Russia interfered to help Trump.

Trump won't even admit that. He just won't.

So?

Mueller is a lifelong conservative Republican. Volume I of his report details the claim which has been made by EVERY US intelligence agency - Russia interfered to help Trump.

Trump won't even admit that. He just won't.
There isn't a so. You can call Mueller all you want. It's clear what they tried to accomplish.

They were legally obtained and renewed. Much work went I to them, by a large staff of intelligence and legal officials. Judges were conservative Republican appointees. The claim that it was all based on the Steele dossier is simply a Republican lie to undermine the origins of it.
Wrong. No Steele dossier no FISA.

Legal officials!! Lol. These guys work for the Obama doj?!

Where did the Steele dossier come from?

Reactions: DC_Vol and ajvol01
Judicial Watch Caught Mueller FBI/Obama DOJ Working w/ Lois Lerner's IRS Prosecuting Conservatives!

Judicial Watch

Yep, it was an 8 year crime spree and weaponization of government against their inherent domestic threats to the globalization agenda. The Renegade brought his change, Killary was due to finish us off, and now Trump is our only hope for the renewal of equal justice under the law and seeing these criminals brought to justice before We the People (who hired him to do so).

VN Store

Back