Congratulations War Eagles !!

Auburn winning does help UT and every other team in the SEC. Why do you think the SEC has such a great TV contract. It's because we win. Each SEC team gets millions more because of this. Don't think we would be able to do a lot that we do without a piece of this giant pie. Let every team in the SEC be losers except us and we become the WAC. Don't see us having any pride in that or filling a 100,000 seat stadium. How about we root for the SEC and become the best team in it. We've done it before.

congrats? are you serious? what auburn did last night and the whole season for that matter is exactly what is wrong with college football now.... cheating is wrong unless you win the national title and make the ncaa and bcs money. never been more embarrassed of the sport

I was hoping like hell that when there was :10 left and Newton did the run to take the clock down that he would somehow fumble, a Duck would pick it up and run for 90+ yards and win the game, now that would have been great to see.I'm not on board with the pull for the SEC stuff, if it ain't UT then I don't give a damn.

Auburn benefited from Bama,FL, and LSU winning the NC. A lot of great players want to play for the SEC so they can win NC's. Because teams like FL and Bama were already stockpiled they chose Auburn. They could have just as easy chose TN IF we had the right coach in place, but we didn't so TN did not take advantage.

So dumb

Auburn winning does help UT and every other team in the SEC. Why do you think the SEC has such a great TV contract. It's because we win. Each SEC team gets millions more because of this. Don't think we would be able to do a lot that we do without a piece of this giant pie. Let every team in the SEC be losers except us and we become the WAC. Don't see us having any pride in that or filling a 100,000 seat stadium. How about we root for the SEC and become the best team in it. We've done it before.
"One for all and all for us!":eek:k:What's good for the goose can be gandered! :eek:lol:

Attachments

• We_are_the_champions.jpg
    We_are_the_champions.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 45
I am big orange first but I do root for conference team in bowls, NCAA tourny etc. Look it's a family thing, it's like a cousin that you know is a low down rascal dirty dog and you ain't got no use for him because he ain't worth a shiz but bet no body else better not say that about them or that's their azz!! It's a Southern thing pride of where you come from. But that's your opinion this is mine
Posted via VolNation Mobile
:rock:

Attachments

• polls_cowboySouthernPride_5057_352319_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    polls_cowboySouthernPride_5057_352319_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 44

VN Store

Back