Congratulations to The Lady Vols Basketball and Softball Graduates

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
When I reflect on how much my degrees completely changed the trajectory of my life, it makes me incredibly happy to see any young person (but especially these athletes who devote so much time to their sports) graduate with a degree of their own. I hope it sets all of them on a path to great success in every aspect of their lives.

I also am very proud of the standard Coach Summitt set with respect to graduating her players and to see the tradition continue at UT. If a coach isn’t encouraging their players to graduate, then the coach doesn’t truly care much about the players.

When I reflect on how much my degrees completely changed the trajectory of my life, it makes me incredibly happy to see any young person (but especially these athletes who devote so much time to their sports) graduate with a degree of their own. I hope it sets all of them on a path to great success in every aspect of their lives.

I also am very proud of the standard Coach Summitt set with respect to graduating her players and to see the tradition continue at UT. If a coach isn’t encouraging their players to graduate, then the coach doesn’t truly care much about the players.

Graduating players meant a lot to Pat because she understood the power of a degree.

VN Store

Back