Congratulations to Guarantano

You

You’ll probably feel better about the achievement tomorrow or Monday once the sting of the loss fades. Thanks for contributing! Go Vols!

No, I won't, because he's a trash quarterback playing for a trash coach at what has become a trash university that accepts mediocrity across the board... In a way, your post ia pretty indicative of the absolute delusion that has gripped this university... What an absolute circus...

I don’t really care if it bothers your delicate sensibilities, honestly.

I think most of us realize JG just is not a starting caliber QB on a good SEC team. I think most of us realize the blame for that should fall on Will Friend not being able to develop a competent OL, Chris Weinke being an incompetent QB coach, and Jeremy Pruitt for being so inept that he and his staff can not develop and play a more competent QB than JG. Is it really JG's fault that Pruitt is so inept that he keeps playing him in Y3?

I think most of us realize JG just is not a starting caliber QB on a SEC team. I think most of us realize the blame for that should fall on Will Friend not being able to develop a competent OL, Chris Weinke being an incompetent QB coach, and Jeremy Pruitt for being so inept that he and his staff can not develop and play a more competent QB than JG. Is it really JG's fault that Pruitt is so inept that he keeps playing him in Y3?
Both things can be true at the same time. JG is hot garbage and so is Pruitt.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
For achieving #7 in all-time passing yards at Tennessee with 17 regular season games remaining.

Also congratulations for achieving #6 all-time at Tennessee in Passing Touchdowns with 38!

1) Peyton Manning - 11,201
2) Casey Clausen - 9,707
3) Erik Ainge - 8,700
4) Tyler Bray - 7,444
5) Josh Dobbs - 7,138
6) Andy Kelly - 6,397
7) Jarrett Guarantano - 5,976
8) Jeff Francis - 5,867
9) Tee Martin - 4,592
10) Heath Shuler - 4,088
Everyone above and below him have a better WINNING percentage so what. He is just a me person anyway.

For achieving #7 in all-time passing yards at Tennessee with 17 regular season games remaining.

Also congratulations for achieving #6 all-time at Tennessee in Passing Touchdowns with 38!

1) Peyton Manning - 11,201
2) Casey Clausen - 9,707
3) Erik Ainge - 8,700
4) Tyler Bray - 7,444
5) Josh Dobbs - 7,138
6) Andy Kelly - 6,397
7) Jarrett Guarantano - 5,976
8) Jeff Francis - 5,867
9) Tee Martin - 4,592
10) Heath Shuler - 4,088

In 5 years JG will be #7 all time in used car sales in the state of Tennessee

Both things can be true at the same time. JG is hot garbage and so is Pruitt.

Maybe I am too delicate. I don't think there should be hateful, spiteful, nonstop name calling for college players. It's one thing that to say a kid's not good enough, that he makes too many mistakes, or he played bad. It's another to call him garbage and a loser over and over.

JG is tough but he's just not good enough to overcome his limitations and his sh-t coaches..

Our coaching staff has done a whole lot more damage to UT than JG...

I dont like the optics of calling an unpaid college kid a loser

4jqecy.jpg

You

You’ll probably feel better about the achievement tomorrow or Monday once the sting of the loss fades. Thanks for contributing! Go Vols!
That's the problem, this loss won't fade, and neither will the other 4-5 that's coming. Fans don't care about stats other than wins and losses, and stats don't win ball games. Being number 7, while bravo and good for him, it means nothing for the win/loss record, which is horrid. All the people over the past 4 years who brag about his stats, and not one will explain to me why the NFL experts don't even mention him, not one, ever. He's a great guy I'm sure, he's tough, but he's just not a good qb, period.

Reactions: He_Made_It
Everyone above and below him have a better WINNING percentage so what. He is just a me person anyway.
It's funny that wins aren't listed in the qb stats.

It is almost like it's not a qb stat.

Hmm

Everyone else had way better talent around them.

Hmm

Honestly, answer me, if he's as goid as you've tried to claim, wht does no NFL guy mention him, ever? I've seen qb's for nobody svhools I've never heard of get talked about, but not once JG.

Reactions: Sara Clark
“Win and Losses as a starter aren’t a stat”

Attachments

• B4C52412-208C-4AE1-B774-DC757321A038.jpeg
    B4C52412-208C-4AE1-B774-DC757321A038.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: joevol33

Hmm

Because that's all JG cares about, his stats. He's a selfish player who likes to shoot metaphorical arrows in the sky when down 3 TDs

Hmm

Just an excuse for JG. Receivers will never look good with JG trying to throw the ball to them. He could turn the Bama receivers into 2nd round pro picks because he can't get the ball to them consistently.

VN Store

Back